TheMcPker's botting journey

TheMcPker

2 minutes ago, TheMcPker said:

a simplified look at my current database http://prntscr.com/hypxm5

going to exspand on this more in the future to track more things wanted to have a working system for now took some testing to get the connection between bots and database right

Nice start... How are you going to develop? Are you launching each bot yourself or auto rotating by pulling in account data from your database? 

Trick with FTP farming is having everything automated. Otherwise you don't make enough to cover your expenses (time is your biggest expense!) 

Good luck with it. 

34 minutes ago, jca said:

Nice start... How are you going to develop? Are you launching each bot yourself or auto rotating by pulling in account data from your database? 

Trick with FTP farming is having everything automated. Otherwise you don't make enough to cover your expenses (time is your biggest expense!) 

Good luck with it. 

i have a few plans for automating auto replacement of accounts and automatic starting + muling in mind gotta get a small amount of $ first to be able to buy 1 proxy my pc can handle about 6 bots and once which i would like 3 on main ip and 3 on proxy  so i dont have to many accounts on 1 ip  i gotta get money to be able to scale into the fully automated farm first i think a 10$ goal for now would be able to get me a cheap small vps and 2 proxies which should earn me my money back slowly and surely increase the size of the farm

2 minutes ago, TheMcPker said:

i have a few plans for automating auto replacement of accounts and automatic starting + muling in mind gotta get a small amount of $ first to be able to buy 1 proxy my pc can handle about 6 bots and once which i would like 3 on main ip and 3 on proxy  so i dont have to many accounts on 1 ip  i gotta get money to be able to scale into the fully automated farm first i think a 10$ goal for now would be able to get me a cheap small vps and 2 proxies which should earn me my money back slowly and surely increase the size of the farm

Don't worry too much about proxies if you're FTP botting. I run 10-20 bots (sometimes more) on one IP. They'll be banned within 9-15 hours but you don't care about that, as long as you mule often and you can replace automatically.

10 minutes ago, jca said:

Don't worry too much about proxies if you're FTP botting. I run 10-20 bots (sometimes more) on one IP. They'll be banned within 9-15 hours but you don't care about that, as long as you mule often and you can replace automatically.

i prefer spending a tiny bit more $ if it helps banrate abit higher survival rate = higher wcing level = higher yield/hr = higher profit/account 

specially with proxy prices being so dirt cheap

currently my main plan is making a account replace system im thinking about just making a table in my database with a username and password  and banned boolean field where scripts can just take a account from when the current account is banned and than switching to the new account it just taken from said table and than tag the account it was using as banned so it does not get taken by accident and i instantly can see how many accounts i have banned/day

whats your opinion on this?

7 minutes ago, TheMcPker said:

i prefer spending a tiny bit more $ if it helps banrate abit higher survival rate = higher wcing level = higher yield/hr = higher profit/account 

specially with proxy prices being so dirt cheap

currently my main plan is making a account replace system im thinking about just making a table in my database with a username and password  and banned boolean field where scripts can just take a account from when the current account is banned and than switching to the new account it just taken from said table and than tag the account it was using as banned so it does not get taken by accident and i instantly can see how many accounts i have banned/day

whats your opinion on this?

Good start, there's several complexities that come with replacing accounts from the script side, but that's fairly easy to work out. I recommend using your own login event so you have complete control over the process (there's a snippet somewhere).

PM me and I can send you a photo of my database structure.

13 minutes ago, jca said:

Good start, there's several complexities that come with replacing accounts from the script side, but that's fairly easy to work out. I recommend using your own login event so you have complete control over the process (there's a snippet somewhere).

PM me and I can send you a photo of my database structure.

I first will have to update my woodcutter to be abit better atm i got it functioning but i wanna test out which areas are best and how to be as efficient as possible with muling times and just cpu/memory inprovements i wanna do since it will make a huge diffrence at bigger scale  i prefer not having to use my personal pc for botting for a long time since it makes me unable to play games ect i hope to be able to gather enough money within the next few days to be able to startup a Vps on friday 

pmed you

Edited by TheMcPker

5 minutes ago, John Liu said:

f2p woodcutting is so horrible. theres so many people and any good yew log place is literally camped

I agree how ever its enough money /hr for it to be worth the accounts its worth to be mass botted i really mean it when i say mass bot i want to run 200-300 accounts/method 

things like woodcutting its easy to put alot of bots on specially if you include normal trees aswell since their price is decent which is my goal and after that il do more methods like what im thinking currently is mining clay/mining iron/mine pure essence/lobster and sword fishing/cows+chickens and the list goes on and on its how bigger the income becomes due to constant small money from the many accounts being together is more than some p2p farms when you have enough accounts + vps's are cheap as fk compared to the return of income you make on them                

14 hours ago, John Liu said:

the idea of branching out is good. If so many logs come into the market, it will drop its overall value in the market, therefore decreasing your profit

I don't think that would be too much of an issue. I know he plans his farm to be big, but have you seen the mass of bots on f2p worlds, cutting down literally anything? I don't think it'd affect the 'log economy' too much