Dream GE Firemaker

dreameo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, troro1 said:

XD the generic response to people reporting bans. What's irresponsible is brushing off the fact that your script is producing more thans than what's expected. I'm sorry for that.

You speak about irresponsibility... get this straight, I have zero responsibility about the actions one takes from using this script. This is an as is product and all liability falls on the users. Regarding the bot, it works just as expected and functions as advertised. Had you not been satisfied, you would have stopped the script immediately.  But you continued to use it as it did exactly what you wanted it to do. 

It's very ironic how you talk about irresponsibility. You want to reap all the benefits and yet, take no responsibility for your own actions. You chose to bot, not me.

Get your facts straight.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, dreameo said:

You speak about irresponsibility... get this straight, I have zero responsibility about the actions one takes from using this script. This is an as is product and all liability falls on the users. Regarding the bot, it works just as expected and functions as advertised. Had you not been satisfied, you would have stopped the script immediately.  But you continued to use it as it did exactly what you wanted it to do. 

It's very ironic how you talk about irresponsibility. You want to reap all the benefits and yet, take no responsibility for your own actions. You chose to bot, not me.

Get your facts straight.

You are pushing out a defective product and have no made any announcements about modifications to your code. Your product *works* as expected, no doubt about it. However the end result is a ban therefore it ultimately does not work as expected.

Now I've only used the product on 1-2 week old accouts that have gotten some levels and they've all received a ban. If you want to use this script, use the most liberal amount of breaks that you can think of. As for the script author, you do not have zero responsibility for users getting banned for this script.

46 minutes ago, troro1 said:

You are pushing out a defective product and have no made any announcements about modifications to your code. Your product *works* as expected, no doubt about it. However the end result is a ban therefore it ultimately does not work as expected.

Now I've only used the product on 1-2 week old accouts that have gotten some levels and they've all received a ban. If you want to use this script, use the most liberal amount of breaks that you can think of. As for the script author, you do not have zero responsibility for users getting banned for this script.

Here's a story:

• Jimmy buys a knife
  • Jimmy uses the knife to cut things and very much likes the knife
  • One day. Jimmy cut himself! and Jimmy starts to bleed
  • Jimmy starts to complain and says the knife is harmful and blames the maker of the knife
  • Jimmy calls the knife maker and says, "Your product hurt me!"
  • The knife maker replies and says to Jimmy, "On the package and on the knife, it clearly states, 'Use with caution'".
  • The knife maker hangs up and blocks Jimmy

If you haven't noticed, you're Jimmy.

The FM works as it should and like all botting, there's a probability of being banned. Botting and bans are inseparable, if you think otherwise, then you're a lost cause.

One last thing since you're having such a hard time with this concept. The 'product' is a 'bot' that automates a task, in this case, firemaking - nothing more and nothing less. If you wish to reap the benefits of this bot, then also be prepared to also face the consequences.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I got a 2 day temp. ban from getting to 97 but that was because I got a little greedy and botted in a populated world. Other than that I'd say this script is almost flawless! There are a few bugs I've noticed along the way but I feel like if those were fixed this could be considered a premium script. Well done :)

Edited by Bronze