Road to 500M a week (Gold Farming)

22 hours ago, boozer said:

sounds good. how do you feel bout zulrah acc's ? ran nmz all night last night and setup for a few hours tonight. gl on farm

IMO zulrah accs most likely have a lot more startup time then the barrow accs I'm making. I'm only getting 60 def, 55 range 75 mage before I start my accs at barrows. We'll have to see though how it works out.

1 minute ago, DeadPk3r said:

Good luck with this will be pretty hard you least got a general plan for making the money well try to keep your post up to date i always like looking at this kinda stuff :cash:

edit: Or are you just making the accs then selling?.

Cheers man! Nah I will be farming barrows myself. Going to keep the loot from everyday and post screenies of the profits (once I have all the accs up and running, probably starting tomorrow).

1 minute ago, El_Maestro said:

How many proxies are you using?

Since I'm hoping for some longevity out of the accs and don't want to risk a chainban, I'm using one proxy per account

Just now, John Liu said:

you gonna barrows all the way to 75 magic and 75 range then zurlah?

I was playing with the idea, possibly. 50-75 range will probably be like 2k chests though, so that would be hard to manage w/o a ban.

All 7 accs are barrows ready. Ran for a few hours tonight. Not too lucky with loot. Taking my chances and running one of the accounts overnight (cba risking a few, I don't trust overnighting).

Tomorrow should be the first full day of barrows if all goes well, and I'll probably post a mid day and end day of all the loot.