665m scammed.

Swedens

Disputed member: @Sauron

Thread Link: No thread, just a collaboration we've been working on for almost 2 months.

Explanation:
Me and @Sauron became friends after he did regicide questline on 3 of my accounts 2 months ago through @Fratem howest services. All went smooth. 
@Sauron and I decided to work together on my zulrah thread farm under botting and bans as people may know. Nothing officially announced before he cleaned the accounts. 
He is from Sweden just like me and he was into farming before he decided to work for @fratem. Anyways, he decided to leave Howest and took his deposit back and invested into his old magic tab accounts that we have leveled and quested for zulrah.
The account number was increasing every week and I couldn't take care of the botting on my own so I took a choice and let him bot the farm as well. Everything went smooth, we shared each others accounts together and money was flowing the mule. 
But the 31st, when I told him I was going out with friends and family to celebrate new years eve he took the opportunity to clean all accounts on gear and mule on cash. Each account had a value of 60-70m in gear and loot while mule had 200m sitting on it. So basically 200m + 325m from gear and supplies on 5 zulrah accounts (6 accounts total)
3 of these accounts are originally leveled and owned by me, while the 2 other accounts was shared between us together (his old accounts, valued around 70m each). We also have 5 more accounts which is halfway to zulrah which was waiting for @Fratem services to do 1-40 agility and the quest for Canafis. I had to cancel this order yesterday because I didn't have the money for it anymore. I talked to @Fratem and told him about all of this, he was gonna send @sauron a message when he felt better, he is/was very sick, but anyways, he understood the situation and cancelled our orders (we also had a pending order of 3 zulrah accounts). I know that Fratem and Sauron are/were great friends, I hope to see an answer from him to if he can find some sort of explanation.

As many already know, Spectre scamquitted not too long ago, and by all means I don't want anyone to trade with Sauron (Robin) until he speaks out to not be a victim like I have in this case.
I know Robin irl and will take care of this if he doesn't come up with a solution. The money is on it's own quite a bit, but what makes me the most frustrated is the fact that he screwed up his partner, in this case me. 

I'm not mad about the money really, it's the time invested and principle that you don't screw up your partner that makes me so disappointed.

Evidence:
My evidence is that he is the only person with login to all accounts, he is the one that have blocked me on skype, he is the one that doesn't answer my phone calls, he is the one that have blocked my phone number.
He told me his father was sick during new years eve and that he was going to stay home, so if this has something to do with his father we'll just have to wait it out, but I can't see a reason to grab all wealth on all accounts including mule just because his father is sick. We have free treatment here in Sweden.

Please former partner, speak out. 

Edited by Swedens
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

• Night locked this topic