Complete Orber

Nym

8 hours ago, DragonbornX said:

i believe the paint said "running to air obelisk" so i assume it died before getting there. the account im using this on has low hp/def so its probably dying to black demons. it doesnt happen often, just some bad rng every now and then :D next time i notice it ill check logger :)

Thanks for the information. I have pushed an update, version 2.8 possible fix. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nym said:

Thanks for the information. I have pushed an update, version 2.8 possible fix. 

sounds good thank you :)

edit: maybe while banking instead of using withdraw X only for cosmic runes, it can do that for orbs as well. So it'd go withdraw 81 cosmic runes, then after that unpowered orbs. so its just two clicks instead of withdrawing 81 cosmic runes and then right clicking the orbs and withdrawing all.

Edited by DragonbornX
idea

[INFO][Bot #1][08/29 07:10:57 AM]: [Complete Orber] Interacted with Trapdoor action: Climb-down
[INFO][Bot #1][08/29 07:10:59 AM]: [Complete Orber] Traversing to the Wilderness
[INFO][Bot #1][08/29 07:11:10 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of high priority break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/29 07:11:15 AM]: [Complete Orber] Traversing to the Wilderness
[INFO][Bot #1][08/29 07:11:16 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/29 07:11:18 AM]: [Complete Orber] Opening gate
[INFO][Bot #1][08/29 07:11:22 AM]: [Complete Orber] Traversing to the Wilderness
[INFO][Bot #1][08/29 07:11:29 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of high priority break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/29 07:11:30 AM]: [Complete Orber] Opening gate
[INFO][Bot #1][08/29 07:11:46 AM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of high priority break condition!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/29 07:12:11 AM]: [Complete Orber] Player has died!

this is in the logger, status is: "traveling to obelisk of air"

doesn't seem to re-equip the items after death, which is why it just stands there. However, even if i equip the items myself it won't do anything *until* i manually tele back to edge, and pause and then unpause the script. Hope this helps.

@DragonbornXFixed! Paint will say version 2.9 once updated. Added more logs information as well incase my fix didn't work. Thanks!

As for your withdraw X 81 suggestion I like it. I remember looking into it for private use before but it was tricky as some account used completely different values for determining what value is set. Il take another look into it and see if I can add it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, DragonbornX said:

Hello, any idea when version 2.9 might get pushed? My paint still says 2.6 so i imagine it hasnt yet :D

EDIT: upon loading today after update I'm getting this error with the status saying: Banking.

[ERROR][Bot #1][09/08 07:26:01 AM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.zepc.getDefinition()Lorg/osbot/rs07/accessor/XNPCDefinition;
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getId(ik:9)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getDefinition(ik:16)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getAll(go:240)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(nh:151)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.open(qk:507)
    at orber.b.NUL.M(d:10)
    at orber.Orber.onLoop(z:11)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(vm:235)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][09/08 07:26:01 AM]: Shutting down script background executors

Il check why it's not getting updated.

As for the error, game update broke some stuff. Devs will fix client just try again later or once they announce its good to go

I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't seem to handle restoration well or at all, just noticed it shut down in edge bank. said it was out of unpowered orbs ( its not i had 1k in bank) but it was like 5hp and 30 run. log only said shutting down cause no orbs left.

also sometimes it seems to not replace glory, even if it pulls the new one out of bank. it will stop with just a new glory in inventory, and the uncharged one equipped. Either issue could be lag related, maybe an extra check for each could be implemented?

Edited by DragonbornX
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, DragonbornX said:

I've noticed that sometimes it doesn't seem to handle restoration well or at all, just noticed it shut down in edge bank. said it was out of unpowered orbs ( its not i had 1k in bank) but it was like 5hp and 30 run. log only said shutting down cause no orbs left.

also sometimes it seems to not replace glory, even if it pulls the new one out of bank. it will stop with just a new glory in inventory, and the uncharged one equipped. Either issue could be lag related, maybe an extra check for each could be implemented?

Updated version 2.10. I've added a failsafe to hopefully solve this, if it's lag this should catch it as well as if its other issues. Please let me know if this issue continues in the future.

If the update is not live in the next few days also please let me know 😀

22 hours ago, Nym said:

Updated version 2.10. I've added a failsafe to hopefully solve this, if it's lag this should catch it as well as if its other issues. Please let me know if this issue continues in the future.

If the update is not live in the next few days also please let me know 😀

will do. I believe it was lag but hopefully that works. i just came home and noticed 2 accounts just afk, one at ferrox restoration pools, other in edgeville, about ~10 squares south of tele spot. it looks like it zoomed in alot and couldnt see the bank but im not sure why it just would'nt click the minimap to move to bank. I'll see if 2.10 has this issue as well, its happened a few times but i contributed it to lag

• 3 weeks later...