Complete Orber

Nym

1 hour ago, Taintless said:

First script I purchased, but doesn't seem to work with earth orbs anymore? After running the script it will keep stopping after the second gate, just before entering the wilderniss. With the status: charging earth orb. 

It stops just before wilderniss lv. 1 while having clicked on the spell Charge Earth Orb.

So sorry. I had fixed this just forgot to push the update. Will be fixed by tomorrow. 

Good to hear. :)

You also want to take a look at banking with air orbs... Now I'm stuck at the bank where he opens my bank, then closes, opens/closes..

Running this with energy pots, drink at 70%, shrimps, eat at 90%, Glory tele and safe tele ON..

Can sent you a vid of this if you give me your e-mail....

Doesn't seem to run smooth man.. :(

edit:

Many times he missclicks the stairs of the dungeon so he runs behind the wall, then has to run back, which costs 22 running energy, which could get people in trouble when their run is finished at Demons, for low hp users at least..

edit:

maybe a bug in shrimps, selected Salmon and running now.

Edited by Taintless

• 2 weeks later...

-Added option to save starting gear. This will then allow the bot to re equip everything you started with if you do die and lose your stuff. Perfect for low levels who need armor to make it through the dungeons. If checked in the gui ensure you have multiple sets of gear or else script will log off. 

-Added failsafe if bot loses its staff. Will now find one in inventory or bank and equip it. 

Live in about 24 hours from this post. 

Been using the script a couple days and when I babysit I notice these problems occuring every now and then

Other than that script is great

- When it leaves the bank to start it'll go around here at least half way (where I'm standing) and then correct itself

ddabbe999c630c9a2d73c5470ab9eaef.png

- When it gets down the ladder it'll take the right path and then correct itself

bb20e12f1c818a46c3f2921ebf69c472.png

- When it gets to the gate it'll click around where x is and go back towards the right path, and then correct itself

766bc1106a2ae60375722ec5d3d283b8.png

On 3/30/2018 at 9:40 PM, Baconeggandchees said:

Been using the script a couple days and when I babysit I notice these problems occuring every now and then

- When it leaves the bank to start it'll go around here at least half way (where I'm standing) and then correct itself

- When it gets down the ladder it'll take the right path and then correct itself

- When it gets to the gate it'll click around where x is and go back towards the right path, and then correct itself

Hey thanks for reporting this and adding those photos, really helps. Il try to test some fixes for this, bot seems to be misscliking when walking in those areas. 

Might buy this script. going to get 66 magic by botting wine of zamorak to 66 then get some hp levels. 

Only thing i am worried about new scripts and certainly when it comes to payable is how smoth it is.

I see you don't do any trails, so how are the current state of the script looking at bugs and that. If possible u could be willing to give a 30 min trial? or is that out of the picture? I hope you understand what i say or if u could do a 12 hours refound time if i am not satisfied with the script?

Kind regards Mhpedersen

3 hours ago, mhpedersen said:

Might buy this script. going to get 66 magic by botting wine of zamorak to 66 then get some hp levels. 

Only thing i am worried about new scripts and certainly when it comes to payable is how smoth it is.

I see you don't do any trails, so how are the current state of the script looking at bugs and that. If possible u could be willing to give a 30 min trial? or is that out of the picture? I hope you understand what i say or if u could do a 12 hours refound time if i am not satisfied with the script?

Kind regards Mhpedersen

Only current issue's were as shown in above post, working on a resolution for it atm and it happens only once in a while. Other than that script works perfectly well. 

22 minutes ago, Gengar said:

Hey! I found a bug...

In the pic below whenever the script comes to that gate (before wildy gate) and it is closed, once it opens the gate it clicks on the minimap on the "x" on the minimap which makes it run all the way back to the start of the area wasting like 50% run energy

osb.png

Yeah im aware of that. 

On 3/30/2018 at 9:40 PM, Baconeggandchees said: