Complete Orber

Nym

2 hours ago, eddie94x said:

@Nimmogel noob question purchased your script have been using it for a couple hours now j/w how do you turn off the wilderness popup ive just been alt tabbing and doing it manually every so often cant seem to find it any where, thanks!

Jump the ditch a few times, and relog if the warning doesn't pop up. After 2-3 jumps you should get the option to remove it. 

ff1beeb0243a5229b02baacada79feef.png

Then click "Don't ask me this again", Enter Wilderness. 

Edited by Nimmogel
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, eddie94x said:

Cant attest to if it was this script as I used others this day how ever recieved a ban after using this for a few hours script worked well just not sure if it might be too bot like.

ran for about a total of 3 hours today

Likely wouldn't have been this script as first time you used it was today. Bans usually happen day(s) after. At least in my experience.

• 2 weeks later...

It is a good script, but it lacks some things to improve, for example: Sometimes he stays in the middle of the black demons and does not move for at least 20 seconds, enough so that he can not complete the trip. It would also be better than with the glory / clanwars option, the script will use the clanwars bank and then use the portal, to make it faster.

On 2/23/2018 at 9:31 PM, Erradicated said:

It is a good script, but it lacks some things to improve, for example: Sometimes he stays in the middle of the black demons and does not move for at least 20 seconds, enough so that he can not complete the trip. It would also be better than with the glory / clanwars option, the script will use the clanwars bank and then use the portal, to make it faster.

Il take a look into the black demons issue, as for banking at clan wars it would barely if not make it faster so I don't think I will add that. Thanks for the constructive feedback :) 

• 2 weeks later...

First script I purchased, but doesn't seem to work with earth orbs anymore? After running the script it will keep stopping after the second gate, just before entering the wilderniss. With the status: charging earth orb. 

It stops just before wilderniss lv. 1 while having clicked on the spell Charge Earth Orb.

• Like 1