Scammed Over 50m

Seth758

This guy was suppost to do a F cape for me and ended up robbing my whole bank and all my NMZ points!!!!  https://osbot.org/forum/profile/1391-lol123jer/   this is his profile. I got pics but it wont let me upload them for some reason. 

Gearing was my middleman and was a witness to all this. https://osbot.org/forum/profile/24006-gearing/

28 minutes ago, lol123jer said:

This is Not true. I did caves for him. First time jad got me so i went in again. Stopped at w32 Cuz it was getting late. Then wanted to continue in The Morning and I Couldnt log in. I have a feelin that the Guy is tryna frame me.

I am not flaming you. Only you and gearing had my password. Never had problems with anyone else before. Why are you trying to deny? I can tell you stopped at round 32, didnt even die you walked out of cave because my hp and prayer where low and  during that time you cleaned my account. 

Edited by Seth758

This is one of those cases where it's impossible to determine who did what. The screenshots only show the black mask being sold in the GE, before that we can see the supplies were bought for fight caves. In the bank there are no placeholders or any other factor that hints to the items being there in the first place. Even if there were it would still be impossible for us to tell who actually took the items since 3 people were able to access the account at the time. I'm sorry but unfortunately you will have to take the loss on this one.

• Like 2

• Dex unlocked this topic

[hidden]

This is the earliest bank pic I have of before U can see he stole Gems, gold bars, p ess. I didnt have a pic of my runes or anything else though.

I have no reason to slander this guy and Gearing is high rated, no chance it would be anyone else.

Just hope he at-least gets a TWC so no one else's bank gets cleared... 

12 hours ago, Dex said:

Alright, if @gearing has any extra evidence that might help your case we will wait for him to post it here.

hide this one

let me upload skype convo with lol123jer

[hidden]

nothing tells me that jerry cleaned the acc, but i am biased as he showed me some integrity...

i told seth to mule off everything but the gear for the caves from the acc, he only muled the valuables & not the whole thing....

edit: on second thought there is a 20minute delay between his answers...... the going for a cig at wave 62 part