Botting to a new main![updated!]

boozer

2 minutes ago, Notoriouss said:

Surely not, holy fucking shit lol. That’s so unlucky. I hope to see an update on the account soon. So shit about that though :(

yep sooo im kinda pissed tf off and selling that account and going to train the other to 70 def and start running it instead. need increase in bank value anyway

Edited by boozer

1 minute ago, boozer said:

yep sooo im kinda pissed tf off and selling that account and going to train the other to 70 def and start running it instead. need increase in bank value anyway

HAHHA. Lose pet = sell account. Don’t blame you bro, I’d be triggered hard. Regardless, keep the threads open because it’s good motivation for everyone else botting! I’m always keen to see updates

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:51 PM, Notoriouss said:

HAHHA. Lose pet = sell account. Don’t blame you bro, I’d be triggered hard. Regardless, keep the threads open because it’s good motivation for everyone else botting! I’m always keen to see updates

yeaaaa i was salty af. have decided to keep the acc open for sale but going to come back and start botting it again

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 1:04 AM, talltell said:

Good luck! Did you bot the skill lvls too? 

yes yes! and btw comp and everything setup at my new place so can hmu on skype whenever

On ‎1‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:20 AM, Clank13 said:

Best Of Luck Fam!

tyty! Have been away for a week and a half or so, finally moved pc and everything so back to botting we go, hopefully can grind this 25m to reinstate zulrah bot before it runs out in a day or two.