Botting to a new main![updated!]

boozer

Welcome guys my name is Boozer, about a week and a half ago i got a 3 man chainban on 2 farm bots and My Main.. due to that i needed to make a NEW MAIN.

New account added to list. purchased today as well as some levels on original account. Expect new acc to be recovered but couldn't pass up on the price. in event of recovery i will be maintaining all gold on my original account 

On my previous acc i had a bunch of hours logged both of actual play and bot play. So this time im creating an account 90% botted until at a decent enough state to start running as a normal account, will continue to bot after i start playing on it normally as well just due to how much i dislike the insane grind at higher lvls. 

My goals for acc were to get zulrah started and have money coming in before skilling and getting acc to a decent state financially. 

So you got your acc to zulrah now what?

Well my previous acc was 107 cb with 1700 total levels, i believe the next goal i'm going to go through with is getting my attack to 60, run some nmz and get 70 atk/def deciding on if i want to maintain a lower str lvl for my cb to remain low or if i want to take a whip and share xp or lastly get 75 or 80 base atk/def and max out the str. not really sure which sounds best and will decide after some input from readers and as i contemplate what the next steps are.

UPDATE!!!!!!
1/26/18 ZULRAH PET !

bdf4796e6a1adbb8d126cf1a229ef40e.png

as im editing the fking post the bot dies at zulrah on second kill without banking so there goes the pet...

Below is my current stats as of [1/26/18] Just my zerker has had real progress last few days so here it is!

09f91b585a95eca1947e427e9bc2feaa.png0f7e5c53f8e64780663287c4fdd5fd0d.png

Currently running frost caves tryna get that cape for zerker. Doing Pest control services on my ip so can't bot the main atm 

Previous dates:

Spoiler

1/21/18: dd4fbc00a777a58d3d03700df8ddec92.png960b9416dadc2e7e7e169d0718e78f28.png

1/17/1894b1e1a8bdb1a2e913052d37f0510c73.pngc094e892c3a9b1babd0c93bb6a1f66b8.png

Please be sure to follow thread if you wish to keep up to date with my progress, if any questions of methods/scripts/etc just ask! 

Below you can find the first week of updates/posts, be warned it is not the prettiest layout!

Spoiler

Intro:

Spoiler

RIP tiny rick... other day happened to get chain banned during 2 hunter bots and my 105 main.

main had 80m bank as well as 180 qp and 1750 total level. 

Day 1-2:

Spoiler

I decided I would make a new main account through botting. Got the f2p quests done before purchasing membership. following that i did all quests the stealth quester would let me for my levels. 

6edebc3e6ed77879e0d24222e1eb8119.png

Nearing the end of day 2 and these are the stats so far. will be going for 45 agility/68+magic/60range and some combat stats to start getting ready for some nmz bot nights.

Make sure to follow the thread for daily updates!

Day 3:

Spoiler

7cb1499ccfba529d947d93086f299c99.png

Starting off today with some agility til 40 then break from it to bot something else til i come back for 45 agil this evening. 

Have a couple extra mil lying around so if i wind up getting hands on a couple proxies i'll be purchasing two more mem accounts mainly for botting hunter in short bursts to get some side money coming in until acc fully ready for zulrah.

Once nmz ready my account will be botted overnight every other night doing nmz. my previous main botted 12-15hrs of nmz every day or 2 and never once had a issue so the every other day is just an extra precaution just in case. 

114a475c88ce96eea78fe5b02dda3358.png

coming up on 50 attack. bout to do some slayer with a fighter script til 18 slayer then do avas and go train some range/def

Instead I got 70 mage. 52 prayer with gilded altar script. training range at sand crabs atm, was going to do def/range but its way to slow so gonna do def with melee. 

Current stats(logging out after next range level):

66feccd5a3c77355e7350dd96a6ddc05.png

Want agility done within next 2 days. i don't have any script for biohazard->regicide so will have to do those by hand at some point this week. 

Current goals for next few days, 60 def/75 range/75mage(possibly 80)/52 agility and all zulrah quests. Will then get trial. if making over 800k/hr during the 3hr trial i will purchase and run a few hours a day to provide cash for the acc and long term goal:eventually enough for a proxy/bond to make another acc to turn into zulrah farming bot.

Day 4:

Spoiler

Gonna run the risk and run nmz for the night. custom normal for now. garbage stats but have it training def just to see what it can do off one inv of ppots. if def over 60 tomorrow ill be going for 70 def and sayin fk range for zulrah. if under 60 then def to 60 and range to 70. great progress on magic and risked agility for 2 hours 20 min in row. hopefully all goes well but heres current results. also hand did avas fishing contest and rfd dwarf because i don't have a quester anymore.

be9c3f49c1c4feb18f8d69cced2678b9.png

in first few minutes of nmz not lookin to hot lol but after unlock overload/absorbs im sure itll do way better. wish me luck guys

Day 5:

Spoiler

Not to bad. one more day then i'll need to quest and start zulrah! running nmz for 2.5 hours while i sleep with a 5 hr break in case i am still in bed for a bit :P

0cbefa79d884b743e2d92072e1a2a5e1.png

May also be looking into purchasing some proxies/2 more scripts over next few days and start a few more accounts to start earning money on the side. TBD in days to come. 

Day 6:

Spoiler

497cd73c8a5d988d1477a85c7e76d053.png

Agility: check. def: check mage:check pray:check running one nmz dream before logging off. hopefully reaching the 70 range. if not will start bot when heading to work. 

Make sure to follow the topic to stay up to date with the account. 

Edited by boozer
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, boozer said:

currently working on getting it zulrah ready then gonna get trial of the premium bot on here. if works well then know next script im getting lol

Sounds good be sure to keep this thread updated always interesting seeing how far others can get there bots and how much they can earn :cash:

4 hours ago, Fumos said:

Nice dude! Keep us up to date. For day 2 thats a beautifull account. Fully botted every skill?

yes fully botted so far :) mostly quest xp except the magic/range lvls through botting low def mobs and tele'ing/alching

8 hours ago, Eligeion said:

Good luck. Most of these only go a few days before  :ban:

Im going to try keeping it going as long as possible. after 60-70 stats the updates will probably reduce to every 2 days depending when major slowdown is

9 hours ago, MDMAblkout said:

good luck how far did you get before your hunter bots got ban btw? and did u bot them 1-63? 

1 was being botted was only like 45 on one when went to bed the other was around lvl 83 when i went to bed and had already made me about 6m the day of and day before so not sure the axact final stats they got to

Edited by boozer