Bunka's Free Graphic Shop

Bunka

Hey, can you make me a signature that has the air force logo and my Skype? My Skype is "us air force.osbot"

HEY!!! I would LOVE  a sig!! With like, my name and all colourful and beautiful QwPha8E.png lol thx

He never logged on since November 9th, I doubt he'll make any more signatures for you guys. :L

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Hey Guys!

Just finished finals and I am currently on Winter Break!

As for what school I am going to, I'd like to keep that anonymous. I'll say that it's local university in my area, not a fancy art school or anything. Most people who go here are Bio-Med and Engineers. I went here because its the "Bang for my Buck" regarding my location and the price of tuition. 

I want to try and get to everyone, however I don't know if that's possible. Unfortunately for those who asked a while ago, I am sorry but I am now requiring those who want to make an inquiry to message me with details and specifics. As those who have asked such a long time ago, might not be active or suspended so I would rather give free graphics to those who desire it the most. First come first serve basis based on messages. Sorry, and for those who messaged me will receive theirs first.

Thanks Bros,

- Bunka

Hey Guys! Well I'm nowhere near the best on this website, but I'm going to school to become a Graphic Designer. Just moved into my dorm a day ago and I didn't have really anything to do. Was wondering if anyone needed some Paint for scripts (GUI Interfaces) or basic Signatures? Let me know. Trying to get more acquainted with the community. biggrin.png

Make me a Signature

He's not a slave, asking nicely was an option.

• Like 2

Hey Guys! Well I'm nowhere near the best on this website, but I'm going to school to become a Graphic Designer. Just moved into my dorm a day ago and I didn't have really anything to do. Was wondering if anyone needed some Paint for scripts (GUI Interfaces) or basic Signatures? Let me know. Trying to get more acquainted with the community. biggrin.png

Make me a Signature

He's not a slave, asking nicely was an option.

What?

I simply just said "Make me a signature"

This was so long ago....