Bunka's Free Graphic Shop

Bunka

Hey Guys! Well I'm nowhere near the best on this website, but I'm going to school to become a Graphic Designer. Just moved into my dorm a day ago and I didn't have really anything to do. Was wondering if anyone needed some Paint for scripts (GUI Interfaces) or basic Signatures? Let me know. Trying to get more acquainted with the community. biggrin.png

Edited by Bunka
  • Like 1

Hey Guys! Well I'm nowhere near the best on this website, but I'm going to school to become a Graphic Designer. Just moved into my dorm a day ago and I didn't have really anything to do. Was wondering if anyone needed some Paint for scripts (GUI Interfaces) or basic Signatures? Let me know. Trying to get more acquainted with the community. biggrin.png

Make me a Signature

Make me a Signature

Any preference on what you'd like to have in it? Size, etc.

Edited by Bunka

Make me a Signature

Any preference on what you'd like to have in it? Size, etc.

Make it around the same size as my current sig and make it red

Can you make me a paint:

Name: zHobgoblinz by zScripz

Time ran:

XP/hour:

XP gained:

Limpwurts/hour:

Limpwurts gained:

Thanks so much if you can!

Do you need a certain pixel size for the Script Paint?

Hi, could you make me a signature with a picture of big momma (edited if you can) with a blue party hat and the skype logo with the skype (in some cool text if possible) : bigm0maa please.

Most easiest way too explain haha...Thank you:)

4aTHm.jpg

Seems simple enough, i'm on it :)

• Like 1