any1 here ever invested in stocks?

Chuckle

seen the etorro copy a trader thing, some of them seem to be making decent %'s

never tried it my self tho just done crypto

BTC is a bit up and down atm tho so looking for other things to invest in any ideas?

current idea

I was thinking air products (APD), their stock is really cheap atm and they are the worlds biggest supplier of helium.

CERN/LHC (large hadron collider) in Geneva uses 120 metric ton of liquid helim per run. basically a fuck ton enough for the world to run out of helium by 2022 (the LHC is set to run till 2035)

(40% of helium comes from a big helium deposit in Texas, another 20 from kansas the rest of the helium deposits are pretty small)

there is another big one discovered in Tanzania but its not being mined yet it was set for 2020 but its been pushed back 2024

so there could be a few years where helium is a highly desired resource (its also used in MRI machines,space stations,satellites) 

I do not even know if the shortage would drive up or down the price of the main companies stocks tho. not sure how stocks work...

also found it extremely funny that its still on easy demand and used in helium balloons when its a none reusable resource (so light that once in released into the atmosphere it drifts off into space)

thoughts?

also any other ideas welcome 

90 90 90 Rule:

90 percent of traders lose 90 percent of their wealth in 90 days.

I wouldn't bother with stocks unless you've learned from a professional. There are very few equity traders (typical joe) who do well. 

The reality of the game is that you're competing against bots who are competing against other bots. 

Edited by dreameo