Dispute fachrulz

NinjadGuy

Disputed member: @fachrulz

Thread Link:

Explanation: I provided a new registered acc, he was supposed to turn it into a zulrah ready acc (2-3 weeks eta).
It's been almost 3 weeks and he has only gotten 50 def and 59 ranged, and he hasn't spoken to me since I've provided the acc.

@Dbuffed is MMing this trade and he can confirm fachrulz hasn't respond on the MM conversation either.
Was supposed to give him 30m every week (90m total) but due to no progress only gave 30m so far to Dbuffed.

Evidence:

GWMXbIj.jpg

Hey yes sorry @Dex on mobile atm.

I am holding a 30m 07 payment for ninja. I have middlemanned for him several times and this is the first major issue we have faced.

He informed me the account was having some issues so I told him to make a dispute so we both know where to go.

45 minutes ago, Dex said:

@NinjadGuy can you please add more evidence? We need the full Skype conversation as well as the Skype id visible.

I will upload the chat from my end shortly for you.

As @fachrulz has not visited the forums since November 17th, it's obvious they have abandoned the project - they have also had 8 hours to reply to the dispute but have not. Therefore we will consider the order incomplete and as not much progress was made combined with the inconvenience, I don't see a reason to try to reach the servicer and try to pay them partially. @Dbuffed please return the 30m you're MM'ing to @NinjadGuy - please make sure to change the account details as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Night said:

As @fachrulz has not visited the forums since November 17th, it's obvious they have abandoned the project - they have also had 8 hours to reply to the dispute but have not. Therefore we will consider the order incomplete and as not much progress was made combined with the inconvenience, I don't see a reason to try to reach the servicer and try to pay them partially. @Dbuffed please return the 30m you're MM'ing to @NinjadGuy - please make sure to change the account details as well.

Ninja has been refunded.

• Night locked this topic