Bot ideas

JoshT

Wondering if it would be possible to make a bot that does nearly all the stats AIO and progressive leveling, yeah i know it would probably be a ball ache with high ban rates, just curious if it would be possible to make one and every 30 mins or so it would randomly pick a skill not including the one it was just levelling which would prob's reduce the ban rates. I think this would be a good idea as it would slowly level a lot of different stats kinda like a legit player would but then again it could just get reported a lot and get banned

What do you think of this idea? also post your ideas below if you have any

Edited by JammyJosh

Every time the game undergoes a minor tweak/update, many of the bots functions will be broken/buggy until those variables are correctly accounted for.

It is far easier to keep a script for a specific task/set of tasks maintained as opposed to massive AIO everything script.

In theory sure it is possible, though highly impractical.

Edited by loop7

28 minutes ago, loop7 said:

Every time the game undergoes a minor tweak/update, many of the bots functions will be broken/buggy until those variables are correctly accounted for.

It is far easier to keep a script for a specific task/set of tasks maintained as opposed to massive AIO everything script.

In theory sure it is possible, though highly impractical.

Didn't really think of this would be to much of a ball ache updating it all the time lol

36 minutes ago, daamurda said:

seems like a big project, maybe u can have one that gets 7 qp right off tutt. Then it gets 15 in every skill or something

Seems like a more realistic approach to the bot idea after reading loops reply i thought it might be possible to make something that would stop using 1 script use the walker script to get to the location required to use another script then start that script, that way you would just be relying on the actual people who make the scripts and if you pay for them they would prob's get updates

5 hours ago, JammyJosh said:

Thats why its an idea and i posted it to get peoples opinions, Now i know the downsides to it lol

Well their answers were that it would be very difficult plus tedious and expensive. But if you did manage to receive 0 bans it would still be worth it, so that's why I wanted you to try it before hand.

• 2 weeks later...