Botting question

Oresus

If you have botted on your main you would probs get a chainban, If you haven't botted on ur main i have heard of people getting false chain bans for macroing so i think theres a small chance your main could get banned aswell, I would probs use a proxy so you dont get chainban.

Wait and see if anyone else replies as they would probs know more about this than me

2 minutes ago, JammyJosh said:

If you have botted on your main you would probs get a chainban, If you haven't botted on ur main i have heard of people getting false chain bans for macroing so i think theres a small chance your main could get banned aswell, I would probs use a proxy so you dont get chainban.

Wait and see if anyone else replies as they would probs know more about this than me

I will do thanks tho!

• Like 1

No, your main should be fine as long as you're just botting one or two alts. I use to have two tanning bots going while I was on my main.

If you have a huge farm going on the same IP as your main, you may get chain banned.

Keep in mind though that nothing is definitive, and if you want to have the lowest possible chance of getting a chain ban, use a proxy on the alt. @Token has nice, cheap proxies.

3 minutes ago, Dex said:

I don't think the risk of your main getting banned is that high if you're only botting one other account.

If you're goldfarming and for some reason have a ton of botfarm accs linked to your main then I would get worried.

I used to bot on my main before but it got a 2 days ban since then i only trained legit been over a year ago now, so i just wanna make a second account to do fishing or something else to get some money so there is no chance that my main can get banned? While playing on my main legit and botting on alt?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, El Dingus said:

No, your main should be fine as long as you're just botting one or two alts. I use to have two tanning bots going while I was on my main.

If you have a huge farm going on the same IP as your main, you may get chain banned.

Keep in mind though that nothing is definitive, and if you want to have the lowest possible chance of getting a chain ban, use a proxy on the alt. @Token has nice, cheap proxies.

My main was banned before just a 2 days ban, but i played since all legit already been a year ago or more so that doesn't count as a huge farm going on my ip right? but in the past 2-3 years i got banned on atleast 15 accounts 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Oresus said:

My main was banned before just a 2 days ban, but i played since all legit already been a year ago or more so that doesn't count as a huge farm going on my ip right? but in the past 2-3 years i got banned on atleast 15 accounts 

Ya, you should be fine. I've had tons of accounts banned on my ip before I really knew what I was doing (prob like 25 within 3 months) and a couple of mains with 2 days and they didn't get chain banned.

10 minutes ago, Oresus said:

I used to bot on my main before but it got a 2 days ban since then i only trained legit been over a year ago now, so i just wanna make a second account to do fishing or something else to get some money so there is no chance that my main can get banned? While playing on my main legit and botting on alt?

Wouldn't say there's no chance, I'm not Jagex so I can't make those kind of claims. But if there is a chance it's a very small one so it's unlikely to happen.

• Boge 1