Banrate ?

speedcore junky

Hello i got a pure account ( botted with another client ) and im looking to try the zulrah script when i get the stats for it.
Any words on how the banrate is on the client or even the script if u have any expierence.
I got a semi quested acc, clean ip never botted retardedly and got a 125 1800 total main also botted

Thanks in advance guys 

Just now, speedcore junky said:

Hello i got a pure account ( botted with another client ) and im looking to try the zulrah script when i get the stats for it.
Any words on how the banrate is on the client or even the script if u have any expierence.
I got a semi quested acc, clean ip never botted retardedly and got a 125 1800 total main also botted

Thanks in advance guys 

50-50 you either get banned or not

this is a pretty khm 'random' question...

use proxy so if ban happens you can recover acc

6 minutes ago, gearing said:

50-50 you either get banned or not

this is a pretty khm 'random' question...

use proxy so if ban happens you can recover acc

jeah i know its pretty  random :p just wanted to know where i was getting myself into before i try.
but thanks for the answer :)

2 minutes ago, Theminis said:

Zulrah is pretty high banrate

1 minute ago, speedcore junky said:

jeah i know its pretty  random :p just wanted to know where i was getting myself into before i try.
but thanks for the answer :)

its weekend you can overdo it, i suggest doing no more than 8hours a day so you wont get analised by a mod on monday, no guarantees though

Botting, at least using stealth-injection as far as I know, will get you banned. I've had two accounts in the span of just a few days be banned for botting using the free client. No errors in scripting nothing like that. Just plain detectable ass clients...

I miss the old days of reflection where I botted a max main and never got banned.