Clarification on marketplace rules

ConnorMcG

Hello, I would like to begin sales of my Runescape username accounts but unsure how to go about it. Each account is verified to be:

• No linked accounts, recoveries, email or 2FA Enabled
  • No black marks & nothing in their bank

I use an autobuy to sell them to botters, will I be ok to do this here if I put an example of the account type, email & black marks in the thread? I guarentee every account is to be expected, I leave no room for error.

Edited by ConnorMcG

16 minutes ago, ConnorMcG said:

Hello, I would like to begin sales of my Runescape username accounts but unsure how to go about it. Each account is verified to be:

• No linked accounts, recoveries, email or 2FA Enabled
  • No black marks & nothing in their bank

I use an autobuy to sell them to botters, will I be ok to do this here if I put an example of the account type, email & black marks in the thread? I guarentee every account is to be expected, I leave no room for error.

Selly/Rocketr is not allowed on OSBot.

2 hours ago, ConnorMcG said:

Is it specifically to those sites or autobuys in general? Also is the idea ok if these sites are not used?

autobuys in general. In order to advertise a website on osbot you have to pay advertising rights , however, if people have you added on skype you could put the autobuy in your bio :)