Free F2P Walker!

sonda

I just wrote up a walker for f2p area's, somewhat limited - basically just walks to any of the banks available to f2p. (unless ive missed any) 

This is my third~ish script that i've written so i am still new. Constructive criticism is fine.

How it works - Just start the script, several boxes will show up, clicking a box will walk to the destination it says.

Once arriving at your destination, the box will turn red again, and you will be able to select a new destination.

Like i said - new Scripter. Once you click a button, you have to wait until you reach the area, or stop the script. Un-selecting the button, or selecting a new one while you already have a destination 

will do nothing for you.

Some Gif's of what it looks like.

https://imgur.com/I3APwZn

https://imgur.com/avlDOha

walkerss.png.6a66d566abe684235b7e90e950bb9f0c.png

Jar here -

Walker3.jar

Edited by sonda
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, sonda said:

I am NOT trying to do that! i am just starting out here, i don't want a bad name for myself already! lol

Competition is the key to a thriving market! With competition price goes down and quality goes up! We love competition! Competitor's should be cheered on, not given a bad name, unless you're a low brain capacity rodent who doesn't understand economics! We love our competitors!

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, purplewatilla said:

Gz on release! Steal all those sales from that neejer @Explv

:doge:

31 minutes ago, sonda said:

I am NOT trying to do that! i am just starting out here, i don't want a bad name for myself already! lol

Chill fam it's cool, gz on release

Edited by Explv
  • Like 1
  • Boge 1

• 3 months later...