F2P 28k/Hour, Green Pants/ bald requeriments

digdig18

22 minutes ago, digdig18 said:

bump

Look at the bump rule before bumping.

Now you should be releasing this as a free script because right now it could be counted as a private script because it has a price tag and you cannot sell to more than one person if this is counted as a private script.

Then again its sketchy to order from your site because of personal information requirement and you dont have an SSL cert on your site either.

What I suggest for you to do is release it here as a free script, get s1 rank and start releasing scripts on osbots SDN, get S2 rank and release premium scripts if you are interested in making money from script sales.

Im sure that you dont mean any harm but still, shouldhave contacted a staff member for clarification. @Decode

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vilius said:

Now you should be releasing this as a free script because right now it could be counted as a private script because it has a price tag and you cannot sell to more than one person if this is counted as a private script.

Then again its sketchy to order from your site because of personal information requirement and you dont have an SSL cert on your site either.

What I suggest for you to do is release it here as a free script, get s1 rank and start releasing scripts on osbots SDN, get S2 rank and release premium scripts if you are interested in making money from script sales.

Im sure that you dont mean any harm but still, shouldhave contacted a staff member for clarification. @Decode

Boom. Lawyered :boge:

4 minutes ago, Vilius said:

I'm just looking forward price crash, I do care for Scripter rank too, but I don't see a way out this. Please let me know how can we release a script without effect the average of reward by the amount of users

• Decode locked this topic