neg dispute

Rsgoldfund

Disputed Member:

https://osbot.org/forum/profile/253177-suikabooty/

Why it should be removed: user ordered a boost from us that was unreasonable to be completed by the end of season, if he wanted us to do it after season ended we could of but he chose a refund instead.

Details: Nothing we can do but refund the guy when he orders a boost that physically isn't able to get done in time by ~3 different boosters.

Link to topic:N/a

Hi, I ordered the boost Tuesday the 31st. At first my intent was to reach masters, but upon realizing there wouldn't be enough time I settled for D5 or at the very least D4-D3. I'm going to emphasize how much time you guys had to complete this order, most of these details are irrelevant It took TopDog a day to place the order for me since I paid him via coinbase and he had to go do other things which is understandable and dont hold it against him, that shouldn't have been necessary, but I didn't have bitpay and G2A froze my account because I tried placing a large order through their site of $627. I hope G2A dies a painful death

Order started the 1st, was pretty happy and content. 2nd came around and nobody was boosting it. I'll admit I panicked a bit, because this is when I wanted to still get masters. I hired on another booster named uberness that day from sythe and got results. I told support to convert the money I sent them to netwins, because of my situation and let them know when they could boost. They were really nice about it. As we reached D5 promos, support said the booster was online and let their booster attempt to complete the series. This was the 5th. Your booster took it from Diamond promos to Platinum 3 19lp during the 5th and the 6th.

If the order was too difficult, support could have stepped in at that point and said, we aren't able to complete your order after like 3 losses stating the fact that your other talented boosters are busy. I would have totally understood that and carried on. I get a message from support stating the fact that he took it down by 3 divisions. I consider promo series as a division and that my account was at like 17lp P3. " physically isn't able to get done in time by ~3 different boosters." You're correct, scheduling may have been hassle. Still had nothing to do with how he took it down 3 divisions. If it was impossible then that should have been expressed from the beginning, but I was told your booster was a D2-D1 and Uber is a D1 player. He boosted it as Sion Support Jungle.

I also have another complaint. I sent Kenny $65 for a possible D4 boost once your booster was supposed to hit D5 and was refunded $55. I am also waiting to login to coinbase to get the address for the $119 refund as well. I have to wait for my phone to be delivered on Friday to login to coinbase, Muffins leave this open for a bit longer if you could

Below are Pics of Uber's amazingness

4e91ccebeba83a9911b764d140289e68.png96f8c36a84088bbd6cf6ca0cf600ed74.png10d3b69000a0ae7c8b087a13365d2da2.png

Now here is Mmoboosting's flop

0fc8a865b621e6191a8bfec57e0104af.png238f208e54825f8229b1d6e4558bacee.png

Edited by SuikaBooty

9 hours ago, SuikaBooty said:

Hi, I ordered the boost Tuesday the 31st. At first my intent was to reach masters, but upon realizing there wouldn't be enough time I settled for D5 or at the very least D4-D3. I'm going to emphasize how much time you guys had to complete this order, most of these details are irrelevant It took TopDog a day to place the order for me since I paid him via coinbase and he had to go do other things which is understandable and dont hold it against him, that shouldn't have been necessary, but I didn't have bitpay and G2A froze my account because I tried placing a large order through their site of $627. I hope G2A dies a painful death

Order started the 1st, was pretty happy and content. 2nd came around and nobody was boosting it. I'll admit I panicked a bit, because this is when I wanted to still get masters. I hired on another booster named uberness that day from sythe and got results. I told support to convert the money I sent them to netwins, because of my situation and let them know when they could boost. They were really nice about it. As we reached D5 promos, support said the booster was online and let their booster attempt to complete the series. This was the 5th. Your booster took it from Diamond promos to Platinum 3 19lp during the 5th and the 6th.

If the order was too difficult, support could have stepped in at that point and said, we aren't able to complete your order after like 3 losses stating the fact that your other talented boosters are busy. I would have totally understood that and carried on. I get a message from support stating the fact that he took it down by 3 divisions. I consider promo series as a division and that my account was at like 17lp P3. " physically isn't able to get done in time by ~3 different boosters." You're correct, scheduling may have been hassle. Still had nothing to do with how he took it down 3 divisions. If it was impossible then that should have been expressed from the beginning, but I was told your booster was a D2-D1 and Uber is a D1 player. He boosted it as Sion Support Jungle.

I also have another complaint. I sent Kenny $65 for a possible D4 boost once your booster was supposed to hit D5 and was refunded $55. I am also waiting to login to coinbase to get the address for the $119 refund as well. I have to wait for my phone to be delivered on Friday to login to coinbase, Muffins leave this open for a bit longer if you could

Below are Pics of Uber's amazingness

4e91ccebeba83a9911b764d140289e68.png96f8c36a84088bbd6cf6ca0cf600ed74.png10d3b69000a0ae7c8b087a13365d2da2.png

Now here is Mmoboosting's flop

0fc8a865b621e6191a8bfec57e0104af.png238f208e54825f8229b1d6e4558bacee.png

After reviewing the screenshots I'll want to investigate this further. A boosting site claiming to have "top tier League of Legends players" should have no reason to drop from D5(promos?) to Plat 3, especially if you work like most other boosting sites and duo queue with another booster. As for now, this dispute will remain open for goldfund to reply. @SuikaBooty can you pm me your summoners name or link me your op.gg? Thank you.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rsgoldfund said:

I've attempted to contact this customer to discuss his boost & refund to no avail, he cannot receive Osbot PM's and has not responded to my manager on skype.

For now this dispute is stalled, just an update.

@SuikaBooty please reply to @Rsgoldfund

• Dex locked this topic