vidding/streaming pking

daamurda

So I understand you cant become youtube/twitch famous right away ect. But i have a pk account i think is pretty unique and op and im pretty good (not the best but i feel like i could get good clips). Does anyone here have any advice on it. I was thinking start with a few yt vids, just to continue to practice and get a little better before attempting to stream. What should i use to vid? what should i use to edit? thank you for sharing/helping me with any input. Also should i talk in it or just play music. i feel like whenever i watch vids they always talk anymore and do little music. 

28 minutes ago, Muffins said:

record with OBS edit with Sony Vegas

PK commentary you talk, montage is music

go wild

whats obs im dumb. appreciate it tho

29 minutes ago, Theminis said:

either u sellout with clickbait titles and unique playstyle and personality, or it's a huge waste of time. 

good idea!

15 minutes ago, uta said:

Obs is a screen recorder you can use to stream with , I would suggest just set up stream link it in chat box and hope random people click in it 

Btw what kind of account do you have ?

9 minutes ago, Theminis said:

Well that's pretty much expected and an obvious thing lol

I'd like to know too, multiquote please :)

I mean its really nothing to special but its in 50ish cb 1 prayer firecape gmauler. it has high range and pretty nice str from cannon and pc

4 minutes ago, Theminis said:

Seems fun to watch especially if you bring that cape with u with 1 pray.

yea i like watching people with 1 pray capes they usually seem op and pretty good as long as they can tank a spec ( im okay at tanking specs gotta work on it a lil) idk seems like it would be worth it as im pking anyways might as well vid it or stream it see if i can make sumtin out of it.

10 minutes ago, daamurda said:

yea i like watching people with 1 pray capes they usually seem op and pretty good as long as they can tank a spec ( im okay at tanking specs gotta work on it a lil) idk seems like it would be worth it as im pking anyways might as well vid it or stream it see if i can make sumtin out of it.

You do realise you'd have to invest a decent amount into everything, especially advertising and solid equipment. Also helps if you have a large online friend-base that would watch you just for the sake of watching someone they know. Another good idea is to pk with someone with voicechat too, as you would talk more, reveal your personality better, and focus less on making mistakes while talking solo to the stream. Even better, if you can pk with a semi-famous streamer and leech, that would work.

Oh and some viewbots help too

Edited by Theminis

1 minute ago, Theminis said:

You do realise you'd have to invest a decent amount into everything, especially advertising and solid equipment. Also helps if you have a large online friend-base that would watch you just for the sake of watching someone they know. Another good idea is to pk with someone with voicechat too, as you would talk more, reveal your personality better, and focus less on making mistakes while talking solo to the stream. Even better, if you can pk with a semi-famous streamer and leech, that would work.

Oh and some viewbots help too

im gonna try and make a really solid first pk vid.... then whore it out to every clan site and youtube ect, prolly gonna try and get back into xlpc clanning so they can watch me share me if i advertise for em