Help with bans

HawkGuide

Alright so recently I've had two accounts banned. One last month was a few days after I did hunter. For the recent one on the 29th I did tut island legit, 30th did a tiny bit of fletching, 31st did like an hour of mining, 1st did mainly range/def to 20 and got a level of mining. Today I went to do an hour of quests and got banned half way through. All in all I got around 30qp,20-30 some mining, around 40ish melee stats, 20 range, 20 mage, 30 fletching. I spent like an hour mining, 30-40 minutes fletching, an hour questing, and about 35-40 minutes for the range. I bought $200 worth of scripts, but half of them seem to be very unlucky for me. fishing/mining/rc/agility/hunter..

I've did an hour a day. Honestly, I had better luck on my last one doing 8 hours a day until I ran the hunter script for an hour and a half. It seems doing less works worse for me. Any tips?

26 minutes ago, Slawa said:

Botting quests is a very high ban rate. 

I've botted them on a few accounts and never had issues on them. I guess I got extremely lucky on them. It's just I feel all the skilling scripts screw me over. Although one account all I did was combat(it was a very old low level account) and got banned on the second day. I guess I'm on a very unlucky streak.

1 hour ago, Hawk_Guide said:

Alright so recently I've had two accounts banned. One last month was a few days after I did hunter. For the recent one on the 29th I did tut island legit, 30th did a tiny bit of fletching, 31st did like an hour of mining, 1st did mainly range/def to 20 and got a level of mining. Today I went to do an hour of quests and got banned half way through. All in all I got around 30qp,20-30 some mining, around 40ish melee stats, 20 range, 20 mage, 30 fletching. I spent like an hour mining, 30-40 minutes fletching, an hour questing, and about 35-40 minutes for the range. I bought $200 worth of scripts, but half of them seem to be very unlucky for me. fishing/mining/rc/agility/hunter..

I've did an hour a day. Honestly, I had better luck on my last one doing 8 hours a day until I ran the hunter script for an hour and a half. It seems doing less works worse for me. Any tips?

do you even use a proxy? that can help recove he account if its banned or avoid bans at all, also, only bot a lot friday-saturday

1 hour ago, Hawk_Guide said:

I've botted them on a few accounts and never had issues on them. I guess I got extremely lucky on them. It's just I feel all the skilling scripts screw me over. Although one account all I did was combat(it was a very old low level account) and got banned on the second day. I guess I'm on a very unlucky streak.

I had over 50 accounts just banned for botting quests. 

1 hour ago, gearing said:

do you even use a proxy? that can help recove he account if its banned or avoid bans at all, also, only bot a lot friday-saturday

Yeah. I have a few from proxyfish

EDIT: Also, I just reset my IP a few days ago when I started the bot so it was a brand new IP that only that account used...

37 minutes ago, Slawa said:

Damn. Turns out I am lucky with the quests. I'd rather do the quests by hand and have luck on getting levels though

Edited by Hawk_Guide

8 hours ago, Slawa said:

before this week, Stealth Quester was always used first on my fresh accs without ever getting banned the next day, or anytime after.  However, this week I've had multiple accounts banned for using it the same way I've always had.  Has botting quests always been high ban rate for you or just recently like me?

Are there any specific quests you tend to get banned on ?

I find it's better if you don't run the quest classes and just do each quest individually, changing the gear layout each time and buying all the equipment beforehand. Take a break between each quest and do some other skills or do a quest that's not on the list by hand.

Just my 2c :)