Modafinil experiment for university

nandrolone

I've decided to make a thread for myself mainly to compare on a day to day basis using and not using noting any side effects. This thread will be updated often (not daily) mainly on days of usage. Current issues, not being able to focus on lectures for more than 20 mins and taking information in is awful. 

Edit: this drug isn't prescribed at all, I have a pharmacy source for many different kinds of shit including my name 

Side effects: none

Day 1: so far its been 45 mins since taking 200mg of modafinil, currently feeling restless and feeling the need to be always doing something, completely wide awake. 

Edit: me and my friend both compared to check if placebo will update evrrytime its used to compare so, basically sitting in the lecture and it was like no one else was in the room, took down more information down noticeably and listening to him directly was like he was some kind of target both me and my friend had the same experience after lecture, could be placebo but will find that out long term

Day 2: 7/11/2017

Edited by nandrolone

19 minutes ago, YoooJosh said:

I use it for study usually take an energy drink or too with it, helps me to study for much longer. Have you tried any other type of "study drugs" ? is so how do they compare?

Real amphetamines such as adderall do a much better job. The euphoria from amphetamines coupled with using amphetamines only when you study will create a positive feedback loop in yourself to feel good and happy you must study, therefore resulting in good grades. This chemical conditioning if done right can boost you to top 10% of your class. The downside of this though is you must continuously take adderall as long as you want good grades.

6 hours ago, IDontEB said:

Real amphetamines such as adderall do a much better job. The euphoria from amphetamines coupled with using amphetamines only when you study will create a positive feedback loop in yourself to feel good and happy you must study, therefore resulting in good grades. This chemical conditioning if done right can boost you to top 10% of your class. The downside of this though is you must continuously take adderall as long as you want good grades.

I have heard of bad things from adderall such as becoming reliant for day to day basis and can find long term side effects on the brain which is why I took an alternative personally 

7 hours ago, YoooJosh said:

I use it for study usually take an energy drink or too with it, helps me to study for much longer. Have you tried any other type of "study drugs" ? is so how do they compare?

Nah this is the first one I have taken 

On 02/11/2017 at 8:16 AM, Spectre said:

I know quite a few people who take this drug, and it helps them with exams mainly. Would love to know your experience with it. I heard if you're doing it for no reason its bad for you, but if you have things to do and you take it, it helps quite a bit.

I wouldn't take it for no reason personally anyways its not worth the price, I'm using it for study benefits 

7 hours ago, IDontEB said:

I've never actually tried adderall where I live it is controlled quite heavily, do you notice any side effects from it? do you buy it online or get it prescribed?

10 hours ago, nandrolone said:

I have heard of bad things from adderall such as becoming reliant for day to day basis and can find long term side effects on the brain which is why I took an alternative personally 

Nah this is the first one I have taken 

I wouldn't take it for no reason personally anyways its not worth the price, I'm using it for study benefits 

There are many stories about adderall and it's adverse effects so you cannot believe all of them. One of the main reasons you become reliant on adderall is the same for any other type of "study drug", and that is state dependent memory. While the effects of state dependent memory have not been quantified into an exact number, it does exist and will result in decreased performance when not taking the study drug. This creates the illusion of becoming reliant to preform day to day tasks. 

This effect is seen in many other drugs such as caffeine or caffeinated drinks for the purpose of studying. Modafinil will have the exact same result on you as well. The reason it is not commonly heard about is that there is a lower percentage of people who actually use it.

9 hours ago, YoooJosh said:

I've never actually tried adderall where I live it is controlled quite heavily, do you notice any side effects from it? do you buy it online or get it prescribed?

I get it prescribed by the doctor. Dont waste your time or money and or risk your health with dark net amphetamines/ online pharmacy.

10 minutes ago, IDontEB said:

There are many stories about adderall and it's adverse effects so you cannot believe all of them. One of the main reasons you become reliant on adderall is the same for any other type of "study drug", and that is state dependent memory. While the effects of state dependent memory have not been quantified into an exact number, it does exist and will result in decreased performance when not taking the study drug. This creates the illusion of becoming reliant to preform day to day tasks. 

This effect is seen in many other drugs such as caffeine or caffeinated drinks for the purpose of studying. Modafinil will have the exact same result on you as well. The reason it is not commonly heard about is that there is a lower percentage of people who actually use it.

I get it prescribed by the doctor. Dont waste your time or money and or risk your health with dark net amphetamines/ online pharmacy.

Interesting comment, I haven't took any today and feel absolutely fine doing day to day tasks, my purpose is only on days of study

Secondly I do not condone using these drugs unless prescribed, I'm using as a experimental purpose for university, I wouldn't recommend online pharmacy either although my source is legitamate ?

On 02/11/2017 at 8:13 AM, nandrolone said:

I've decided to make a thread for myself mainly to compare on a day to day basis using and not using noting any side effects. This thread will be updated often (not daily) mainly on days of usage. Current issues, not being able to focus on lectures for more than 20 mins and taking information in is awful. 

Edit: this drug isn't prescribed at all, I have a pharmacy source for many different kinds of shit including my name 

Side effects: none

Day 1: so far its been 45 mins since taking 200mg of modafinil, currently feeling restless and feeling the need to be always doing something, completely wide awake. 

Edit: me and my friend both compared to check if placebo will update evrrytime its used to compare so, basically sitting in the lecture and it was like no one else was in the room, took down more information down noticeably and listening to him directly was like he was some kind of target both me and my friend had the same experience after lecture, could be placebo but will find that out long term

Day 2: 7/11/2017

I did it a bit in University, wouldn't really recommend.

It enabled me to concentrate and stuff, but eventually just ruined my sleep, and my tolerance for it went up super fast.

At the end of the day, a good nights sleep and some coffee is all you really need.

Haha funny you mention this. I have modafinil and armodafinil in my possession along with adderall. A good way to check if it's a placebo is to smell your urine after taking it. It'll have a relatively potent/foul smell if it's true modafinil. Also it's prescribed for people with shift work disorder or narcolepsy.

Fun fact: people with a certain SNP (forget which exactly) don't respond particularly well. 

Edited by Turkoize

7 minutes ago, Explv said:

I did it a bit in University, wouldn't really recommend.

It enabled me to concentrate and stuff, but eventually just ruined my sleep, and my tolerance for it went up super fast.

At the end of the day, a good nights sleep and some coffee is all you really need.

Dislike coffee personally, sleep atm is fine how often was you taking them? 

48 minutes ago, nandrolone said:

Interesting comment, I haven't took any today and feel absolutely fine doing day to day tasks, my purpose is only on days of study

Secondly I do not condone using these drugs unless prescribed, I'm using as a experimental purpose for university, I wouldn't recommend online pharmacy either although my source is legitamate ?

The dependence on any drug builds up slowly over time. My personal reliance didnt start till over a year and a half of constant use. The time it takes also depends on the drugs/ person.

1 hour ago, IDontEB said:

The dependence on any drug builds up slowly over time. My personal reliance didnt start till over a year and a half of constant use. The time it takes also depends on the drugs/ person.

Appreciate the feedback from your personal experience, you currently no longer use?