ghost mouse/autoclicker

Bauer428

49 minutes ago, HastyLife said:

Might wanna pm me the ghost mouse which can do this?

Murgee

15 minutes ago, Alen said:

Share plox. I want to start using ghost mouse to see if theres a difference in ban rate compared to a botting client.

I've gotten 50m exp in 2months suicide when k play. Been doing nmz for like 20 hours a day the past few weeks. Got 70 attk/str/def to all 99s. Actually am finishing 99 attack today. Along with 99 fletch. Did 1m mith darts non stop last month, and before that I auto clicked thieving ardy knights in ardy bank. So as of right now I haven't been detected for shit I should have been banned a long time ago for. Haven't been switching skills either. I got from starting lvl to 99. Nom stop

3 minutes ago, Bauer428 said:

Murgee

I've gotten 50m exp in 2months suicide when k play. Been doing nmz for like 20 hours a day the past few weeks. Got 70 attk/str/def to all 99s. Actually am finishing 99 attack today. Along with 99 fletch. Did 1m mith darts non stop last month, and before that I auto clicked thieving ardy knights in ardy bank. So as of right now I haven't been detected for shit I should have been banned a long time ago for. Haven't been switching skills either. I got from starting lvl to 99. Nom stop

Murgee works with imagines? :o

I think the ghost moise only cost me like 5 bucks. I know alot of big powerleverler on here use it and claim"by hand"

Just now, HastyLife said:

Murgee works with imagines? :o

Supposedly. I saw an option to search for image, and you highlight what image you want it to look for in how big of a X x X  area/radius. Haven't tried it yet. I just discovered it

4 minutes ago, Bauer428 said:

I think the ghost moise only cost me like 5 bucks. I know alot of big powerleverler on here use it and claim"by hand"

Supposedly. I saw an option to search for image, and you highlight what image you want it to look for in how big of a X x X  area/radius. Haven't tried it yet. I just discovered it

gonna look into this thanks.

1 minute ago, Bauer428 said:

Yep! Go to the website it goes into detail of what it does

If you use please share ideas and I'll try different things with it, see if I can get it to work

Just checked the website out, theres like 4 different auto clickers they advertise, confused the hell out of me. Mind linking me to the correct one? Paid one if theres that.

I did the same with another ghost mouse. Got me 99's in combat skills at nmz with dh and absorb + rapid heal flick. I also tried mining, thieving, herblore, fletching, cooking, crafting, smithing and it works fine. I only got a 2 day ban once and that was cuz i was like doing nmz 20+ hours a day, and obv that isnt doable for a normal human being except lynix titan :p. I might try murgee if that image option works so I can try skills like woodcutting and fishing etc.