ghost mouse/autoclicker

Bauer428

18 hours ago, b4k4l1m said:

I did the same with another ghost mouse. Got me 99's in combat skills at nmz with dh and absorb + rapid heal flick. I also tried mining, thieving, herblore, fletching, cooking, crafting, smithing and it works fine. I only got a 2 day ban once and that was cuz i was like doing nmz 20+ hours a day, and obv that isnt doable for a normal human being except lynix titan :p. I might try murgee if that image option works so I can try skills like woodcutting and fishing etc.

Working toward 99 def atm then I will be maxed combat with murgee. Have gotten roughly 30m pts

15 hours ago, YoooJosh said:

sorry for being that guy, but how do i set up the nmz with dh + absorbs? i'm just confused on how it switches perfectly between pots and prayer. i've used mouse recorders before and it kept messing up being too jittery? was i just using a bad program?

So I open murgee program twice.1 to flick every 30 sec. And the other to switch from prayer to inv drink the pots in every Inv spot then switch baxk to pray every 35 mins

2 hours ago, PerryThePlatypus said:

For alching, what's the best click interval to use? 

Record yourself alching for like 10-15minutes. Then set the mouserecorder to repeat your actions (for example 100 times).

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 1:05 PM, Bauer428 said:

what skills have u used a ghost mouse/autoclicker for?

so far i have gotten 99 thieve,mage,str,def,fletch(darts 3m exp a day) and now working on attack(nmz dh and absorbs) running about 20 hours a day. anyone get any other skills? id be curious to see how you got it

0 bans

im trying to figure out what skill to do next.

How do you manage level ups? When alching, the mouse recorder breaks when you level up, since you have to press 'continue' first.

3 hours ago, Prolax said:

Record yourself alching for like 10-15minutes. Then set the mouserecorder to repeat your actions (for example 100 times).

How do you manage level ups? When alching, the mouse recorder breaks when you level up, since you have to press 'continue' first.

You simply dont have to click continue just continue alching and it skips the level up interface