Mirror mode worth it?

Baked

9 minutes ago, Theorems said:

Banned after only botting for 1 hour?? what were you doing lol. ranging guild?

Oh and don't bot that account again because it will 100% get permabanned and probably within a few days at most considering what happened the first time.

Negative, I got a 2 day in the process of a mid maxed mauler. however, I decided to continue and ended up maxing it, the account got a 2 day ban and was around 80s? in str/range/mage and they are all 99 right now as we speak except for 94 magic.

Edited by dragonite3000

2 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

Negative, I got a 2 day in the process of a mid maxed mauler. however, I decided to continue and ended up maxing it, the account got a 2 day ban and was around 80s? in str/range/mage and they are all 99 right now as we speak except for 94 magic.

Sure it can happen but for this guy who only botted 1 hour for the first time on that account and got it banned what do you think the odds are? close to 0% imo

• Like 1

2 hours ago, atoo said:

How do you get banned after 1 hour wth...

But ye vip is worth it fam

I botted the varrok museum, a little bit of thieving and agility about 40 minutes of agility and 20 or so of thieving to test out a script. Scripts were premium but the museum one. Maybe my Account is flagged since my old account was perma banned and i logged in once using the ip the perma ban was issued to?

Debating if i should just start a new account and make sure i never log into the old ip with it. I also used to same payment methods as the perma banned acc not thinking about it when i created the acc a couple of weeks ago. But ive done a TON of quest on it already. Whats the likely hood of getting a perma ban next if i do very light botting with mirror mode if i take a week or so off from botting? Also do they reset bank after a 2 day ban?

Edited by Stevo724

7 minutes ago, Stevo724 said:

I botted the varrok museum, a little bit of thieving and agility about 40 minutes of agility and 20 or so of thieving to test out a script. Scripts were premium but the museum one. Maybe my Account is flagged since my old account was perma banned and i logged in once using the ip the perma ban was issued to?

Debating if i should just start a new account and make sure i never log into the old ip with it. I also used to same payment methods as the perma banned acc not thinking about it when i created the acc a couple of weeks ago. But ive done a TON of quest on it already. Whats the likely hood of getting a perma ban next if i do very light botting with mirror mode if i take a week or so off from botting? Also do they reset bank after a 2 day ban?

I dont think they reset your bank no(Not sure tho).

Get a new ip & new acc and use this https://osbot.org/forum/topic/129927-projects-randomdat-remover-tool/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chikan said:

Actually it might be related to your power outlet, Jagex have devised a new method in detecting botting via the different electricity signals sent by your power, maybe go on amazon and buy a couple new surge protectors just to be safe.

Just don't get an expensive one, the newer ones are "smart" surge protectors. Get a dumb surge protector and you should be safe, just use a different one every day.

• Like 2