APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

It would be great to have a check up on the rooftops while using spells.
For example in Al-Kharid and Varrock the script tries to use a spell while still animating/parkouring, it happens all the time at the same spots, and it makes the script really unconformable to use with the spell feature.

Other than that it works like a charm without getting stuck ever! :)

9 hours ago, ItPoke said:

It would be great to have a check up on the rooftops while using spells.
For example in Al-Kharid and Varrock the script tries to use a spell while still animating/parkouring, it happens all the time at the same spots, and it makes the script really unconformable to use with the spell feature.

Other than that it works like a charm without getting stuck ever! :)

Hmm, that's odd - it shouldn't do that. Nonetheless, I will run some tests and see where it might be going wrong. Thanks for letting me know.

Apa

Guest Proofi
On 7/21/2019 at 11:32 AM, GCee said:

idk was curious on your thoughts. I know I'm not the only one who afk's once every 30 minutes to make a sandwhich or something.

This would be huge. I manually pause script at random points. Nobody plays non stop for 1 hour or whatever. Just think how many players will stop to check phone or bathroom or water etc.

Just now, Guest Proofi said:

This would be huge. I manually pause script at random points. Nobody plays non stop for 1 hour or whatever. Just think how many players will stop to check phone or bathroom or water etc.

Didn’t realize I wasn’t logged in.

anyways, I would highly recommend an option like this. Randomized pause time 

6 hours ago, Proofi said:

For sure, players rarely play non stop for 1 hour, however isn't what the break manager is designed to simulate? You can set breaks with an interval of around 20 minutes which would achieve the same thing.

Apa

4 hours ago, chronzzz said:

could i get a trial please

Sure - trial started :)

On 8/2/2019 at 11:38 AM, futbolistas said:

did u add prifddinas rooftop agility course?

Hey,

I had a look and it doesn't seem the new agility course is a Rooftop one, so it would not fit within the context of this script.

Best

Apa

On 8/2/2019 at 2:15 AM, Apaec said:

For sure, players rarely play non stop for 1 hour, however isn't what the break manager is designed to simulate? You can set breaks with an interval of around 20 minutes which would achieve the same thing.

Apa

I’m talking about staying logged in and not moving (a f K) 

I honestly don’t think many people log out every time they leave the keyboard for a few minutes, especially when doing a skill.

regardless, this isn’t just for your script, the above would make sense for all the scripts.

your script is hands down one of the best out there. Especially for such a high ban rate skill.

Edited by Proofi

4 hours ago, Proofi said:

I’m talking about staying logged in and not moving (a f K) 

I honestly don’t think many people log out every time they leave the keyboard for a few minutes, especially when doing a skill.

regardless, this isn’t just for your script, the above would make sense for all the scripts.

Hmm, fair enough. I think this is something I might forward onto the developers. Perhaps an option to 'not log out for break' could be a useful thing to have in the OSBot settings.

4 hours ago, Proofi said:

your script is hands down one of the best out there. Especially for such a high ban rate skill.

Thanks! <3

Hey! Having a blast with your script. I've currently got myself to 60 agility using it. Currently running it for 30 minutes on and 45 minutes off.  Some days I've only ran it 4 cycles, and other days up to 8.

Wanted to report a quick issue I occurred today:

While doing the Seer's Village course I got logged out for not having any edible food while having an inventory full of shark. This is a totally isolated incident. Could it be because the logout happened at 13HP and my max is 29HP? Implying that because my missing health was less than that of what a shark heals it wasn't considered as a food source.  Totally out of my element on this one so I'm just guessing.

Regardless, cheers on the super awesome script. Going to continue using it almost daily alongside all my questing.

5 hours ago, REDMAGE said:

Hey! Having a blast with your script. I've currently got myself to 60 agility using it. Currently running it for 30 minutes on and 45 minutes off.  Some days I've only ran it 4 cycles, and other days up to 8.

Wanted to report a quick issue I occurred today:

While doing the Seer's Village course I got logged out for not having any edible food while having an inventory full of shark. This is a totally isolated incident. Could it be because the logout happened at 13HP and my max is 29HP? Implying that because my missing health was less than that of what a shark heals it wasn't considered as a food source.  Totally out of my element on this one so I'm just guessing.

Regardless, cheers on the super awesome script. Going to continue using it almost daily alongside all my questing.

Hmm, that's interesting. The script is not actually aware of how much a food item heals, but it is odd that it did not pick up the food items in your inventory. I will run some tests with sharks today and see it I can recreate this. For now, i'd suggest switching to a different food item.

Glad to hear the script is working well apart from this isolated incident :)

-Apa