APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

3 hours ago, TyroneJ said:

Could I get a trial? :)

Hi :)

Unfortunately, as is the case with all other scripters, I am not allowed to offer trials to users whose OSBot accounts are under a week old (this is an OSBot rule). Sorry about that - please come back in a week! (for more info, please check out my trials thread: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/61445-apa-scripting-emporium/ )

Sorry about that,

Apa

Hey Apa, just out of curiousity I am considering to check to see how quickly an account can get banned from suicide agility training (maybe breaks here and there). Is that okay with you? 

~To add, I will be watching it here and there as well just for any points in time it gets stuck.

Edited by Celestial
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Celestial said:

Hey Apa, just out of curiousity I am considering to check to see how quickly an account can get banned from suicide agility training (maybe breaks here and there). Is that okay with you? 

~To add, I will be watching it here and there as well just for any points in time it gets stuck.

Hey,

You can do whatever you want with the script :) I can't say you'll get any useful information from doing this though - bans seem pretty random and generally unrelated to the script / bot that you use.

Apa

1 hour ago, mighty_rican said:

Just saw you dont do free trials. whats the ban rate on this script? may i purchase with rsgp?

Hey,

I do free trials, but sadly your account has to be over a week to qualify for one (this is an OSBot rule to prevent trial farmers).

You can pay with RSGP, however not directly, rather you must first buy a voucher to subsequently redeem for in-store credit. The store is maintained by OSBot staff and not the scripters, so I am unable to take payment directly (OSBot must take their share). Here is a link to the vouchers subforum: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/227-vouchers/

Good luck! And let me know if you have any more questions :)

-Apa

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, kriss1911 said:

Hey mate!

Can i get trial please?

Sure, trial activated!

12 hours ago, Kreator said:

Hello! I tried to use this bot, and it wouldn't work. I started it up in Canifis and it just kinda froze... Do you know what might be the problem? Thanks

Hey,

If you open up the console logger, it should say the reason for stopping - please could you have a look there?

If this doesn't specify what is wrong, please let me know! :)

Apa

1 hour ago, Razzle said:

hey- im interested in purchasing this script. What are the ban rates?

Hey,

Ban rates are not really quantifiable -- If you keep sessions short, use generous breaks and play legitimately between sessions, you should be fine :) For more info about avoiding bans, be sure to check out this thread if you haven't already https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Cheers

Apa