APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

22 hours ago, Jason Lost Bank said:

Possible summer pie support? 

Perhaps in the future, but using summer pies for courses is a right pain (especially when you need to maintain +5 boost). Also I would have to add banking data and bank pathing, which would be quite a lot of work and may hinder the current reliability of the script!

Cheers for the suggestion

9 hours ago, c3d3r said:

Hey! been thinking of buying this script but i would like to try it out Before if possible.

7 hours ago, Isaa05 said:

hi i bought ur sand crab bot, could i have a 48h trial on this Before i buy it?

Hi guys, sure thing! I've started 24h trials on both of your accounts.

Unfortunately 24h is the maximum I can offer at this time :(

Apa

@Apaecdoesn't detect it failed a obstacle and sits there for a min or more before running to restart course. also anyway to have it run to next obstacle and alch at the same time?

edit - also not looting marks of grace. hovers mouse over it but doesn't left click

Edited by Mr Asshole

24 minutes ago, Mr Asshole said:

@Apaecdoesn't detect it failed a obstacle and sits there for a min or more before running to restart course. also anyway to have it run to next obstacle and alch at the same time?

edit - also not looting marks of grace. hovers mouse over it but doesn't left click

Hey,

I think these issues might be caused by the latest game update, please allow a day or so for the client to be updated accordingly!

Apa

@apaec alright still having problems with alching.  it will attempt to alch while it is doing the tight rope. also when on the first obstacle on seers, it will pan camera up bringing tight rope on screen but still click on  minimap then clicks on tightrope. anyway to have it not use the minimap as much because most normal players keep the camera angle in one place and use the screen.

22 hours ago, Sia said:

are we gonna get banking support for bot to withdraw stamina&super energy potions & food?

It's something i'd like to add in the future, however it adds more complexity to the bot which naturally increases the chance of it getting stuck .That being said, It is deffo possible and I wrote the script with this upgrade in mind, so the framework is already there. I can't really give an ETA as it depends higher priority updates such as the one below, but hopefully soon!

Apa

22 hours ago, Mr Asshole said:

@apaec alright still having problems with alching.  it will attempt to alch while it is doing the tight rope. also when on the first obstacle on seers, it will pan camera up bringing tight rope on screen but still click on  minimap then clicks on tightrope. anyway to have it not use the minimap as much because most normal players keep the camera angle in one place and use the screen.

Hey, I meant to fix the issue with alching on the tight rope... I completely forgot to look into it for the last update. I've put it on my to-do list! As for the seers behaviour, there's not much I can do about this however I was meaning to try out a few different threshold changes to do with walking, I might be able to improve this situation with some fine tuning!

Cheers for the reply

Apa

On 2/22/2018 at 5:11 PM, Sia said:

are we gonna get banking support for bot to withdraw stamina&super energy potions & food?

On 2/22/2018 at 5:15 PM, Mr Asshole said:

@Apaec

2 hours ago, DoesItWork said:

@Apaec

Ah, apologies. I thought you said 'the changes I mentioned above' and I was searching the thread history for your posts!

Unfortunately i've not had a chance to look into these. Banking is probably not coming in the near future since it's slightly lower priority, but the alching on the tightrope issue is deffo something I plan on looking into shortly. At the moment it's a bit difficult to test however, since image loading is not working locally. I believe the devs are aware since I asked in the chatbox, they have a busy schedule though but hopefully the issue will be resolved soon and I will be able to continue work on the script with a full working copy before pushing to the SDN.

Apa

Edited by Apaec

2 hours ago, A Hart Attack said:

Hey, for whatever reason, the bot starts but doesn't do anything, and freezes like immediately... I'm running mirror mode on official client fixed size, it just doesn't do anything.  Updated Java, not sure where to go from here

Hey,

Please could you let me know - does it log anything in the console?

Apa