APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Just now, Apaec said:

Haha, you make me curious now, I wonder what Khal said about me!

Me and him got into an argument and I was all like "Mate APA is THE best." He was all like "I think there's a %.01 chance that he isn't the best."

Thats when I lost it and said "MATE There is no doubt in the scripting community's mind that APA is the undesputed programming champ. To think otherwise would be downright foolish."

He gave up and hasn't been heard from since.

22 minutes ago, itsmejb4 said:

Me and him got into an argument and I was all like "Mate APA is THE best." He was all like "I think there's a %.01 chance that he isn't the best."

Thats when I lost it and said "MATE There is no doubt in the scripting community's mind that APA is the undesputed programming champ. To think otherwise would be downright foolish."

He gave up and hasn't been heard from since.

Haha

I can't say I agree with that, there are many great minds around here! Nonetheless, appreciate the kind words! <3

14 hours ago, xLoCo said:

Im gonna have to start buying your scripts just for the fact that you keep adding the X-Gained till log out or Do X till log out. This helps out so much instead of just putting a limit on items you want to use by leaving X in the bank.

Wish you had a bit more out there :ditto::ditto:

It's certainly a feature I too used a great deal while testing, glad it is being well-received! (:

We will see what the future holds, maybe the APA collection will grow?

12 hours ago, DL_LP said:

Hey! I sent an email to the email address on your website link. I didn't know if you check it a lot. 

Thanks!

Thanks - replied! (: