APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

9 hours ago, La Ballade said:

I just bought the script and it keeps getting stuck up the ladder in seers village course. It just remains there without moving. Can I get a refund please?

Hey,

Sorry that you're experiencing this. Sounds like the script is misclicking a lot (naturally, the script is not programmed to click on this ladder!), this can happen when it is low on resources (e.g in low cpu mode) or when there are severe fluctuations in latency. Are either of these perhaps the case for you? If so, fixing that issue may help the scripts performance!

I've been working on an error correction mechanism which will attempt to correct the script and get it back on route when misclicks occur, but this system is not ready yet and I have not had a chance to work on it in recent times. I will do my best to pencil some time in to work on this so the script is able to recover for you.

Best

Apa

21 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Sorry that you're experiencing this. Sounds like the script is misclicking a lot (naturally, the script is not programmed to click on this ladder!), this can happen when it is low on resources (e.g in low cpu mode) or when there are severe fluctuations in latency. Are either of these perhaps the case for you? If so, fixing that issue may help the scripts performance!

I've been working on an error correction mechanism which will attempt to correct the script and get it back on route when misclicks occur, but this system is not ready yet and I have not had a chance to work on it in recent times. I will do my best to pencil some time in to work on this so the script is able to recover for you.

Best

Apa

Hmm neither of those are issues for me, all other scripts are working fine, but this one consistently gets stuck upstairs in seers. Its unusable for me...

1 hour ago, approachNdie said:

Hey Apa, insane script and I absolutely love it!!! I've leveled up a ton with it. I'm at 86 agility and was wondering if you could support summer pies and preserve so that I can stay on the course for 3 minutes with every pie eat. If not I understand, - thanks!!

Hey,

Glad you're liking the script. I haven't added support for pies mostly because it would require banking, which is not something I have yet implemented. In general, the more complicated I make the script, the more there is to go wrong, but equally I understand why this feature would be useful. I've put it on my to-do list (including preserve, that's a cool idea!). Thanks!

-Apa

1 hour ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Glad you're liking the script. I haven't added support for pies mostly because it would require banking, which is not something I have yet implemented. In general, the more complicated I make the script, the more there is to go wrong, but equally I understand why this feature would be useful. I've put it on my to-do list (including preserve, that's a cool idea!). Thanks!

-Apa

Yea I get that, honestly id rather have it your way now that I look at it. It's not that bad for 4 more levels at camelot. keep doing what your doing brother!! -Thanks again

• Like 1