APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

13 hours ago, I never botted said:

Is it okay to grab trial? haven't really used osbot before even though i registred awhile ago

Sure - trial activated :)

-Apa

9 hours ago, JoshT said:

Pretty spooked by bans, Do u think 30min sessions with this would be safe?

Naturally there is no cut off runtime where the script becomes 'safe', but i'd say that with 30 minute sessions, you should be ok. Keep in mind that there is always still a risk!

-Apa

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ItPoke said:

Could you take a look at the rooftops of Varrock?

They seem kinda buggy, after getting onto the first roof, it always stands there for a while.

And after balancing the broken house it clicks too early on the next obstacle and again stands therefore a while.

Hmm, thanks for letting me know. Maybe I need to tweak timings here. I'll take a look - cheers

Apa

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ItPoke said:

Bot gets stuck inside, at the Pollnivneach building.

YkWjOYr.png

Happens even if the curtains/door is open...

Jw6TEhv.png

Oo interesting. Thanks for pointing this out. Now that i've got the error correction system implemented, I should be able to add a fix for this one for you. Let me know if it happens regularly.

Cheers

Apa

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Apaec said:

Oo interesting. Thanks for pointing this out. Now that i've got the error correction system implemented, I should be able to add a fix for this one for you. Let me know if it happens regularly.

Cheers

Apa

Seems to happen every session. Doing 8-12 hour sessions, seems to be stuck with the door open and it doesn't even try to do anything.

2 hours ago, ItPoke said:

Seems to happen every session. Doing 8-12 hour sessions, seems to be stuck with the door open and it doesn't even try to do anything.

This surprises me a bit that it struggles even with the door open. This definitely needs a fix - i'm tracking this issue now and will get it sorted as soon as possible, hopefully by this weekend :)

Thanks for bringing this to my attention!

Apa

12 hours ago, herm said:

ur script got me banned botting for 1hour

on the falador roof top it just randomly stops and spins around doesnt jump the second agility jump

been trying to contact u on discord please add me MM#5150

Hey,

Sorry to hear that, that's quite unlucky. I'm a bit surprised about the camera randomly spinning and the script pausing, I will do some Falador runs and try to reproduce this issue. As for discord, I am not active there, if you need to get in touch then the best way to do that is here on the forums, either as a reply to the thread or via PM :)

-Apa