APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 8/7/2020 at 8:41 AM, raindroppp said:

Looks like a solid script, could I get a trial before purchase? Thanks

On 8/7/2020 at 11:59 AM, adam141 said:

Can i get a trial please mate? Thanks

18 hours ago, nover said:

hello! i would like a trial to see how it runs. i do plan on buying it soon. was wondering if you might be able to help me out

18 hours ago, nover said:

also, is there any tips for running this script safely? i have 0 experience and would like tips/advice on what i should be doing on this bot to avoid any sort of ban. (how long it should run, where i can alternate to if need be, what choices should be selected, etc)
i would greatly appreciate the help!

All trials activated :) Thanks for stopping by.

@nover: I'm not an experienced botter in these times (the botting scene changes over the years, and I haven't run a script for a significant time for a year or so now). I'd recommend tuning in to the OSBot discord, where you can get more (& better) advice. In general, keep sessions short, use generous breaks, and play legitimately between sessions, and you should be fine.

GL!

Apa

21 hours ago, peengrabber said:

every time I start script it just logs me out and ends the script.. started mid botting session yesterday. at seers.

edit: nevermind I had low hp I am slow ty for the great script! lol 

Hey,

Yep, that can happen often. In future, if this kind of thing happens again, open the console logger (accessible via the OSBot settings menu). The script will log details of execution there, and if for whatever reason the script terminates unexpectedly, it will always display the reason (e.g. misconfiguration, low hp, etc) or an error there.

Apa

On 8/22/2020 at 1:44 PM, jixic said:

Hey dude, this is logging me out instantly once it fails jump 2 in the seers village course. Any idea's?

If it's broken then that would suck since i've not long bought it :/

Hey,

Maybe you're health is too low and you don't have enough food? In this case, the script would log out for safety. In general, please open the console logger (via the OSBot settings gear) and any reason for script termination will be displayed there. Hopefully this resolves your issue, but if not, please let me know!

-Apa

I purchased this script today, I used it for a total of 1 hr took a few hr break, then used it for another hr.  I received a 1 day ban today for botting.  My account is 15 years old, it is not a brand new account.  I dont know why I was banned so quick, but I'm extremely disappointed and would like to request a refund.