APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

8 hours ago, 85mining99 said:

hello would it be possible to get a free trial please.

also can you recommend the safest way to use. like how long to bot to how long to break.

thank you.

Trial started!

As for how to use this script, this is entirely down to you. I'd suggest keeping sessions very short, using generous breaks, and playing legitimately between sessions. I myself only tend to run the script for ~30 minute sessions at a time.

This is also a good general guide, be sure to give it a read if you haven't already! https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v3/

-Apa

2 hours ago, Edgey123 said:

Are you able to add banking to withdraw more food from bank?

Thanks for the suggestion - I didn't add this originally for simplicity. It is rare that the script needs to eat, and if you use high healing food it can take many many hours to deplete your inventory. The script will stop if you run out of food, so there's no risk of dying. I might add an option for this in the future, but for now, i'd recommend manually stocking the inventory before every session. If you find yourself running out, you can even use high healing food sources such as brews

Best

Apa

Just got temp banned for a day for leaving this bot overnight for a couple hours. I thought only setting the bot for 4 hours would bypass being flagged but I was wrong. 

It's only a 1 day ban, with the warning that if I do it again then it will be permanent. I'm assuming leaving over night is not a good idea. Thoughts? It was only set for 2 hours while I slept.

On 5/4/2020 at 11:51 PM, WHATABOTOMG said:

Just got temp banned for a day for leaving this bot overnight for a couple hours. I thought only setting the bot for 4 hours would bypass being flagged but I was wrong. 

It's only a 1 day ban, with the warning that if I do it again then it will be permanent. I'm assuming leaving over night is not a good idea. Thoughts? It was only set for 2 hours while I slept.

Agility + overnight botting + no breaks = guaranteed ban no matter what script. 

You got lucky with a temp ban 😛

• Like 1

On 5/4/2020 at 11:51 PM, WHATABOTOMG said:

I had a temp 2 day on main for leaving perfect agility over night Sunday..

Edited by Pleasent_Plateau

• 2 weeks later...