APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

Never had any problems with any of your scripts until I bought this one, Was banned within an hour of using it.. Not a big deal because it was my first ban, so it's just a day but that raps up my scripting career on that account. It is never safe now lol.

Anyways take caution using the script, I can vouch for APA though he sand crabs script and cooking script are A1

3 hours ago, movingwall said:

Never had any problems with any of your scripts until I bought this one, Was banned within an hour of using it.. Not a big deal because it was my first ban, so it's just a day but that raps up my scripting career on that account. It is never safe now lol.

Anyways take caution using the script, I can vouch for APA though he sand crabs script and cooking script are A1

Just wondering what course did this happen on? Seers village?

[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:27:02 PM]: Traversing: [AreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Rough wall,Climb,[x=3365, y=2982, z=1]]]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:27:02 PM]: Traversing: [AreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Rough wall,Climb,[x=3365, y=2982, z=1]]]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:27:03 PM]: Executing movement event: Camera event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:27:03 PM]: Traversing: [AreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Rough wall,Climb,[x=3365, y=2982, z=1]]]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:27:07 PM]: Executing movement event: Mouse event

On the pollivneach course. The top line gets spammed in logger for over a minute sometimes because it can't find the wall climb.  I think it's because it moves the camera just before clicking the wall climb then it can't find the obstacle so mouse just sits idle for over a minute before the camera moves again and it finds the wall (saw this happen a couple of times in the space of a few laps, if you move the camera manually it finds the wall immediately afterwards).

Also got stuck a different way at the wall climb. It went through the curtain door instead of climbing the wall climb next to it, walked into the next room and just sat there doing nothing.

[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:45:16 PM]: Traversing: [AreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Rough wall,Climb,[x=3365, y=2982, z=1]]]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:46:00 PM]: Executing movement event: Mouse event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:46:09 PM]: Executing movement event: Camera event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:47:32 PM]: Executing movement event: Camera event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:48:03 PM]: Executing movement event: Mouse event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:48:45 PM]: Executing movement event: Camera event

EDIT: https://gyazo.com/9d47e34f1630daa21e25c7fc663adcd1

looks like it just misclicked the wall then moved camera

Edited by memelord123

6 hours ago, memelord123 said:

[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:27:03 PM]: Executing movement event: Camera event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:27:03 PM]: Traversing: [AreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Rough wall,Climb,[x=3365, y=2982, z=1]]]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:27:07 PM]: Executing movement event: Mouse event

On the pollivneach course. The top line gets spammed in logger for over a minute sometimes because it can't find the wall climb.  I think it's because it moves the camera just before clicking the wall climb then it can't find the obstacle so mouse just sits idle for over a minute before the camera moves again and it finds the wall (saw this happen a couple of times in the space of a few laps, if you move the camera manually it finds the wall immediately afterwards).

Also got stuck a different way at the wall climb. It went through the curtain door instead of climbing the wall climb next to it, walked into the next room and just sat there doing nothing.

[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:45:16 PM]: Traversing: [AreaObstacle: PositionInteraction[Rough wall,Climb,[x=3365, y=2982, z=1]]]
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:46:00 PM]: Executing movement event: Mouse event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:46:09 PM]: Executing movement event: Camera event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:47:32 PM]: Executing movement event: Camera event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:48:03 PM]: Executing movement event: Mouse event
[INFO][Bot #1][11/22 01:48:45 PM]: Executing movement event: Camera event

EDIT: https://gyazo.com/9d47e34f1630daa21e25c7fc663adcd1

looks like it just misclicked the wall then moved camera

Hmm, thanks for this. I'm not sure if I can do much to fix this camera angle problem as I investigated this in the past and it seems to be an inconsistency with camera checks and the actual interaction which only occurs at a critical angle. This is really frustrating but I might add a background idle checking system in the near future which will help reduce the impact of this issue.

In the mean time, the built-in random movements system should jog the camera fairly frequently which should fix the script pausing. Also, you might find adjusting the camera zoom might help in this situation, that is worth experimenting with.

As for getting stuck in the next room, the error correction system which I started working on a few months ago will help with this, but so far I cannot give an ETA on when this will be released :(

Thanks again for the logs and report,

Apa