APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 11/5/2018 at 3:20 PM, Apaec said:

Correct, apologies for this. It is a rule which all scripters must follow and is to prevent trial farming :)

-Apa

Gotcha makes sense. 

Not sure if you have answer besides referring back to the link youve said in the past. But i am new trying out botting and created an account to test. went through tutorial island and followed all the rules, but after only 2 hours of mining script and even breaking, my account was banned the next morning. Is this due to just a poor script? im worried about  paying to use one of yours if it mean my higher account gets banned. How much less likely are your scripts to be banned than a free script?

5 hours ago, Bobsagot1492 said:

Gotcha makes sense. 

Not sure if you have answer besides referring back to the link youve said in the past. But i am new trying out botting and created an account to test. went through tutorial island and followed all the rules, but after only 2 hours of mining script and even breaking, my account was banned the next morning. Is this due to just a poor script? im worried about  paying to use one of yours if it mean my higher account gets banned. How much less likely are your scripts to be banned than a free script?

Hey

I'd say that, for the most part, the chances of being banned with any script is about equal. There's little-to-nothing that a scripter can do to prevent bans, so your best chance is to keep sessions short and well spaced, use generous breaks and mix in some legitimate play. Also, fresh accounts tend to be targetted more by botwatch so waiting after creating an account may reduce your chances of being banned, but really no-one knows!

-Apa

• Like 1

Purchased this script and ran it on a level 3 account for a few hours, but the account was immediately banned after a few minutes from a generous 7 hour break.

This is the only script I've used on this account, and the 2nd time I've been banned for macro usage.

My first ban was a few weeks ago for suicide training Herblore/Crafting using MacroRecorder.

The level 3 account has only ever been connected to my home I.p. Address and Mirror Mode.

Ban.png

2 hours ago, Tbilisi said:

Purchased this script and ran it on a level 3 account for a few hours, but the account was immediately banned after a few minutes from a generous 7 hour break.

This is the only script I've used on this account, and the 2nd time I've been banned for macro usage.

My first ban was a few weeks ago for suicide training Herblore/Crafting using MacroRecorder.

The level 3 account has only ever been connected to my home I.p. Address and Mirror Mode.

Ban.png

Sorry to hear this :( It happens. Sounds like you got fairly unlucky though. Hopefully it's only a 2-day

Apa

Been testing this script on a fresh account (yes i knot ill prob get banned) but it seems to work great! As stated by Apa, if using progressive mode, its a good idea to babysit it as the web walking to next rooftop can be a bit iffy. 
My main suggestion would maybe be to add a feature of 'Hop world after 'x' minutes or laps' or something like that, and if its at all possible do it in a way so it will never hop back to a world it was in recently. Personally i believe this would help with ban rates a fair bit, especially when used properly in conjunction with breaks etc.
If youre never really in the same world for say more than 10-20 minutes (or whatever one personally decides) i believe the chances of getting reported (by player only) would drastically decrease. Just something to think about I guess

Top script though Apa!

10 hours ago, beefcharm said:

May i have a trial please!

10 hours ago, Galileo said:

The script looks cool. May I have a try? Thinking of testing some out before I come to a conclusion. LMK. ?

Both trials activated :)

7 hours ago, ity94 said:

Been testing this script on a fresh account (yes i knot ill prob get banned) but it seems to work great! As stated by Apa, if using progressive mode, its a good idea to babysit it as the web walking to next rooftop can be a bit iffy. 
My main suggestion would maybe be to add a feature of 'Hop world after 'x' minutes or laps' or something like that, and if its at all possible do it in a way so it will never hop back to a world it was in recently. Personally i believe this would help with ban rates a fair bit, especially when used properly in conjunction with breaks etc.
If youre never really in the same world for say more than 10-20 minutes (or whatever one personally decides) i believe the chances of getting reported (by player only) would drastically decrease. Just something to think about I guess

Top script though Apa!

Thanks for this suggestion, that's a really interesting idea which I hadn't thought of. I'll add this to my list of future things to add. Cheers! :)

Apa

Well, I just got banned for using this script to bot Falador rooftop 55 - 60 agility straight. Maybe I should have spaced it out. The only thing i noticed off about it is sometimes it would pause at the start of the agility course and I would see 4 to 6 "I can't reach that!" messages. 

edit:

I would also like to see the world switch feature. I think thats a great anti-ban measure. along with a suite of offset features, which would increase the price you can charge for the script. For example.. random offset in seconds for each agility obstacle. For example, it will wait between 1 and 10 seconds to go to the next obstacle, for one feature. It can also have an offset for the end of the course. For example, an offset of 10 to 20 seconds after every x number of trips. the x variable can be an offset too. Lastly, a banking offset. Every x trips the bot will go to the bank and chill for a few minutes. Maybe it will add a certain item to your inventory, like lobsters for example. Of course the user would have to specify this. bonus points if it could change your outfit :) this might be overkill, or it might be me venting frustration of my ban - but these features would be great and would differentiate your script drastically which is something that would make it attractive in air of the influx of old-school players due to mobile. 

Edited by Arsenic

On 11/2/2018 at 3:58 PM, Apaec said:

Hey!

Sadly I cannot offer you a trial as your account is not yet over a week old, however this shouldn't stop you from being able to buy the script outright!

I'm not sure what the issue could be but you could always give it another go?

Apa

I was on the wrong screen to buy it I got it all figured out abit ago and already got full graceful Thank you

• Like 1