APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

20 hours ago, Leven123 said:

Got me banned after 2 hours with break in varrock.

Hi Leven123,

This sounds unlucky - next time it would be worth being more careful when botting. If you keep sessions short, use generous breaks and play legitimately between sessions, you should be fine. I've had no problems with my test account to date!

17 hours ago, terrapin st said:

Hey I'm pretty new here. How do I purchase a script? I'd like to try this one out

Heya,

I'm happy to offer a 24h trial if you'd like to give the script a try first hand. After that, feel free to purchase the script from the store with the following link: https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/673-apa-rooftop-agility/

Let me know if you're interested in a trial :)

Apa

13 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hi Leven123,

This sounds unlucky - next time it would be worth being more careful when botting. If you keep sessions short, use generous breaks and play legitimately between sessions, you should be fine. I've had no problems with my test account to date!

Heya,

I'm happy to offer a 24h trial if you'd like to give the script a try first hand. After that, feel free to purchase the script from the store with the following link: https://osbot.org/forum/store/product/673-apa-rooftop-agility/

Let me know if you're interested in a trial :)

Apa

That'd be great! I'd like to try it out 

13 hours ago, Apaec said:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, killerownsu said:

can you tell me exactly how careful should i be though like give me a a suggestion ? :o

Naturally there's no specific cut off point so I can't give you a quantitative answer to this.

When I was training agility on my test account, I did about 15 minutes each day and didn't run into any problems. You can be as brave or as cautious as you want.

Apa

45 mins running this script
pros: does the job, picks up marks, resets if fallen, has High ALC feature

cons: very scripty bot like, takes 15 secs for it to move when it falls, the high alc feature is at the same spots when it alcs

Random Mouse event is the same pattern over and over

Camera rotation minimal to nothing rotates way 2 slow. 

Thank you for the trial This is why Trials should be Given.

8 minutes ago, killerownsu said:

also the bot doesnt rotate the camera at all to make it look more human like I mean it rotates it alittle but just wayyyyyyyy 2 minimal

People play with different styles, some people don't ever move the camera, others move it a lot. There's not much I can do the calibrate to all play styles but remember that camera and mouse movement frequencies and deviations are randomised on script start so it will never follow the same pattern. I wouldn't worry about this for causing bans though. Instead, i'd focus more on keeping a low profile while botting, this is your best chance at not getting banned!

Apa