APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

14 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

I think the script is still down, but i've given you a fresh trial so you can still try it. I'll continue giving you fresh trials until the client is fixed :) Hopefully shouldn't be too long now

-Apa

okay sounds good, i tried it a few hours after you re-gave me the trail it was still having issues. my next chance to try it would bot would be in about 24 hours. if at that time the client is fixed and i may still have a trail than that would be awesome. if so i will post again when i am ready to try it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ConnerPeckham said:

Would I be able to trial this before purchasing? as I did post on your other thread but had no reply. Thanks

Hi,

Apologies - I seem to have missed your reply to that thread. I've just started your trial for this script and to compensate for my mistake i've doubled the duration of your trial to 48 hours :)

Best

Apa

13 hours ago, Crazyhelmz said:

Trial Please!!

1 hour ago, droe32 said:

Can i get a trial? i heard that this is the best out there and i can't afford to get banned on this account. let me know, thanks!

Both trials activated :)

@droe32 I would strongly suggest against botting on any account you care about losing. No script is safe from bans - please keep this in mind!

Apa