APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

On 10/5/2018 at 6:47 PM, w0mack said:

The bot will try to toggle running and it never does and the script will not execute until I toggle the running. Anyway solution to this? @Apache

Hey,

That's pretty weird. Unfortunately there's nothing that I can do immediately - Run toggling is handled by the client so if this issue is persisting I can try and put a bug report together and submit it to the developers.

Apa

21 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

That's pretty weird. Unfortunately there's nothing that I can do immediately - Run toggling is handled by the client so if this issue is persisting I can try and put a bug report together and submit it to the developers.

Apa

If you could that would be great! Another issue that I've found is varrock rooftops. After it completes the course once it will not continue doing the course. Just stops working at the cages.  @Apaec

15 hours ago, w0mack said:

Yeah.. could that be the reason why it doesn't want to continue running the course?

Perhaps, although it could also be due to a recent game update. Try running the script in Stealth Injection, hopefully the script will work as expected - if not, let me know and i'll investigate (however it is likely that if this is the case then other scripts will not function correctly either)

Cheers

Apa

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

Perhaps, although it could also be due to a recent game update. Try running the script in Stealth Injection, hopefully the script will work as expected - if not, let me know and i'll investigate (however it is likely that if this is the case then other scripts will not function correctly either)

Cheers

Apa

Yeah its working now by using stealth injection, but the script will still pause if running is not toggled. Any solution or will I need to wait for an update?

Hey, I noticed when alching in Canifis rooftops, it stops in the same corner every single time and stops there for a tick or two to alch then proceeds. Seems suspicious as I'm the only person running to that corner to alch every single lap.

http://prntscr.com/l43mjw

Edited by MiikeeHD

32 minutes ago, MiikeeHD said:

Hey, I noticed when alching in Canifis rooftops, it stops in the same corner every single time and stops there for a tick or two to alch then proceeds. Seems suspicious as I'm the only person running to that corner to alch every single lap.

http://prntscr.com/l43mjw

Hmm, the alching system is based on a timer - the timer coincides with the passing of that point. Since the rooftop is quite wide this is to be expected. There's not much I can do to tweak this spot in particular sadly, however I wouldn't worry about this for the basis of bans. Also if you adjust the camera angle / zoom you might find the script will stop doing this (experiment with this if you like!)

Apa

6 minutes ago, Apaec said:

Hmm, the alching system is based on a timer - the timer coincides with the passing of that point. Since the rooftop is quite wide this is to be expected. There's not much I can do to tweak this spot in particular sadly, however I wouldn't worry about this for the basis of bans. Also if you adjust the camera angle / zoom you might find the script will stop doing this (experiment with this if you like!)

Apa

Didn't think to mess with the angle or zoom, as I thought it may interrupt the bot. I may try this, however, I don't think I'll be needing Canifis Rooftops again. Thank you for getting me where I need to be. 

9 hours ago, markdonald said:

so I have used this at the ardy course on a end game acc just cos i cbf maxing and i lost the acc i lose it who cares...but anyway one word for this script at ardy course...FLAWLESS, love it keep up the good work.

Sorry to hear about the account... glad to hear you didn't care about it overly much. Thanks for the kind words about the script and good luck with using it in the future! :)