APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

5 hours ago, thenakaz2 said:

maybe it only happen when is alching ?

just open up again 5 mins ago seems fine right now 

but  not sure about long term

Hey!

Yes- that must be it. I thought I already added a spell selection check to looting but apparently not. I'll get that done for you now. cheers!

-Apa

4 hours ago, barackogama said:

I would love a trial :D liked your post

Unfortunately accounts must be over a week old to qualify for a trial - this is an OSBot rule. Sorry about that :( 

-Apa

17 hours ago, thenakaz2 said:

829514f648677609e136a1a454fcdb64.png

cd97f89127a8a44b61a94ddd513f81ff.png

146c7490ba1eaa8f84fc7206a26a4c97.png

Happen many times in seers village hope you can fix, won't click on the mark at that part of the roof 

thanks

The below patch will fix this issue. Thanks for reporting it to me :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATE:

Version 1.02

• Added selection checks prior to looting Marks of Grace. The script will no longer get stuck trying to loot a mark when alchemy is selected.

I am also working on some other new features, such as spatial error detection and correction, but these are not quite ready for release. 

Best

Apa

Hey APA, just caught the bot stuck upstairs in the varrock general store. The script had only ran for about 4 mins at the time so it wasn't there long at all and I didn't leave it to see if it would fix itself.

If the script knows how to fix that then disregard this, otherwise just letting you know!

16 hours ago, SGTTHC said:

Hey APA, just caught the bot stuck upstairs in the varrock general store. The script had only ran for about 4 mins at the time so it wasn't there long at all and I didn't leave it to see if it would fix itself.

If the script knows how to fix that then disregard this, otherwise just letting you know!

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know, I will add this to the list of error regions to add.

I've been working on a recovery system recently which will locate common failure areas and attempt to return to the course. Naturally, implementing this system in a generic way is less stable, so i'm spending a bit of extra time making sure it handles each situation perfectly :) It's not quite ready for release yet though.

Apa

16 hours ago, Uniity said:

Could i get a trial? love the look of this!

Certainly, done!

• Like 1

@Apaec Hey man, been enjoying the script. Just came back to OSRS so I was reckless with my first two accounts I was botting on but now I'm taking it more slow and relaxed on my new account. Almost 50 agility! I just had a question, would it be possible for you to add a "time to level" and "experience till level" in the GUI? I'd love to see that added rather than just staring at the hourly xp and my current level :) Oh and what people mentioned about the Varrock course bug, I saw that happen before so I just restarted the script and it seemed to be fine till I moved on to Canfis. 

Thanks 

20 hours ago, lynxl said:

@Apaec Hey man, been enjoying the script. Just came back to OSRS so I was reckless with my first two accounts I was botting on but now I'm taking it more slow and relaxed on my new account. Almost 50 agility! I just had a question, would it be possible for you to add a "time to level" and "experience till level" in the GUI? I'd love to see that added rather than just staring at the hourly xp and my current level :) Oh and what people mentioned about the Varrock course bug, I saw that happen before so I just restarted the script and it seemed to be fine till I moved on to Canfis. 

Thanks 

Hey,

I'll put these on my list of things to add - hopefully I can find a nice way to incorporate them into the paint. Glad everything else is running smoothly! 

Apa

8 hours ago, jujufu12 said:

Amazing script i purchased it a month or so ago. However I was wondering @Apaec, most people double click every so often. Would it be more human like to throw in a double click every once in a while? (at random) :) keep up the great services and thank you so very much!

I have to say, I don't double click at all! But the script does sometimes mis-click, and moves the mouse around based on a gaussian timed movement event system. Whether or not any of this helps is arguable - if you're worried about bans, be sure to give this thread a read: https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/

Best

Apa