APA Rooftop Agility

Apaec

19 minutes ago, nvrsince said:

Thank you for the 24hr trail you gave me last week, i've purchased the script today and i have a few suggestions for the script i was hoping you could implement in the coming future where the script will afk after a certain task for 0-15 seconds and hover mouse outside of screen as if someone was multi-tasking doing something else while training agility.

Hey,

The script already does this as part of the mouse random movements (But not for long so as not to impact exp rates). It's not overly common, but either way this won't stop you getting banned!

Apa

2 hours ago, pekkapouta said:

Thanks for the trial! Works great with one little bug. Bot wanted to pick up mark of grace but it had already taken high alchemy spell so it just stood there doing nothing. Gonna buy it still as soon as i get the money!

Ooh, that's an interesting situation. Hadn't thought of that! I will get that fixed ASAP for you. Thanks for stopping by! (:

Apa

8 minutes ago, eggman2x1 said:

I haven't botted since RSbots was still around. How are the ban rates nowadays? I know there's always a risk but just wanted to check.

You've returned at harsh times unfortunately :(

Gone are the days when you could pick flax for 48 hours straight with no worries... Now I'm nervous even botting for an hour. It's seemingly entirely random though - some accounts last six months, others just a day or two - it's more or less the same for any script/bot.

If you haven't already, check this thread out : https://osbot.org/forum/topic/124429-preventing-rs-botting-bans-v2/