Proxy or mirror mode?

botting123

Just wondering what your guys experiences have been with the two and which one is more secure in regards to ban rate?

Spoiler

Prior to this I was botting a single account and using the basic stealth injection however I was banned last night.  The last thing I was doing was agility and several times the script failed and would stand around and look super suspect.  However I think it's unlikely that I would have got banned for something within a couple hours and it's more likely that I was flagged earlier for something else.  The two days prior to that I was fishing/cooking in barb village up to 62/62 for some questing req and also doing a lot of manual skilling myself (farming, smithing, hunter, prayer) as well as a lot of different quests.  Going back even further I was simply training combat at experiments.

I imagine I was likely banned for a combination of agility at canfis and barbarian fishing coupled with just too much login time and switching between clients (osbot -> konduit).  Assuming they can distinguish between the two it probably looks super sketchy whenever I log out and log back in I'm doing some skill that is often botted.  Several years ago when I was playing I remember I was botting almost non-stop however this time around I decide to reduce my overall logged in time to under 16 hours.  It may seem like a lot but if I'm playing legit for +8hrs in a day it drastically reduces how much time there is to bot.

Have any of you guys had issues legitimately playing accounts while using 3rd party clients like rsbuddy or konduit and playing too many hours daily?

Currently my account is banned for two days and from what I understand it is in some sort of 48hr review period.  Assuming I'm unbanned I don't think my stats are currently close enough to my goals that I want to manually train them.  So if I choose to bot again I'm assuming my account will be flagged and monitored even more closely.  What would be the best approach to minimize likelihood of pernament ban at this time?

Edited by botting123

8 minutes ago, botting123 said:

Just wondering what your guys experiences have been with the two and which one is more secure in regards to ban rate?

Reveal hidden contents

Prior to this I was botting a single account and using the basic stealth injection however I was banned last night.  The last thing I was doing was agility and several times the script failed and would stand around and look super suspect.  However I think it's unlikely that I would have got banned for something within a couple hours and it's more likely that I was flagged earlier for something else.  The two days prior to that I was fishing/cooking in barb village up to 62/62 for some questing req and also doing a lot of manual skilling myself (farming, smithing, hunter, prayer) as well as a lot of different quests.  Going back even further I was simply training combat at experiments.

I imagine I was likely banned for a combination of agility at canfis and barbarian fishing coupled with just too much login time and switching between clients (osbot -> konduit).  Assuming they can distinguish between the two it probably looks super sketchy whenever I log out and log back in I'm doing some skill that is often botted.  Several years ago when I was playing I remember I was botting almost non-stop however this time around I decide to reduce my overall logged in time to under 16 hours.  It may seem like a lot but if I'm playing legit for +8hrs in a day it drastically reduces how much time there is to bot.

Have any of you guys had issues legitimately playing accounts while using 3rd party clients like rsbuddy or konduit and playing too many hours daily?

Currently my account is banned for two days and from what I understand it is in some sort of 48hr review period.  Assuming I'm unbanned I don't think my stats are currently close enough to my goals that I want to manually train them.  So if I choose to bot again I'm assuming my account will be flagged and monitored even more closely.  What would be the best approach to minimize likelihood of pernament ban at this time?

Proxy and mirror mode. Use proxifier for windows.

1 hour ago, botting123 said:

Reveal hidden contents

2 day/48 hour bans are more of a 'grace' ban in the since you got caught but are given a 'chance' to not bot again

if you are caught again, you are permed.

to minimize a perm ban; dont bot on the acc anymore 

1 hour ago, Swedens said:

Proxy and mirror mode. Use proxifier for windows.

Do the two work together? When I have Mirror Mode clicked in and I go to Proxy it's greyed out.

9 minutes ago, Deceiver said:

2 day/48 hour bans are more of a 'grace' ban in the since you got caught but are given a 'chance' to not bot again

if you are caught again, you are permed.

to minimize a perm ban; dont bot on the acc anymore 

Any idea on whether the 3rd party clients give false flags for botting? Official client is balls so it would suck to have to go back to using it.

26 minutes ago, botting123 said:

Do the two work together? When I have Mirror Mode clicked in and I go to Proxy it's greyed out.

Any idea on whether the 3rd party clients give false flags for botting? Official client is balls so it would suck to have to go back to using it.

Proxifier is a standalone software that can run applications through your proxy. So basically you can start oldschoolrunescape (jagexlauncher.exe) through proxifier and then start osbot and connect using mirror mode.

Hey! :)
I have used runeloader/osbuddy to play legit for multiple hours and never had a problem, i think you got banned because they catch your bot patrons
When you get unbaned you could do diferent activities by hand. Do a few quests, random skills, stay off for a couple of days, then you can start boting again, less than 4H with breaks

Good luck with your adventure!

2 minutes ago, suicideplays said:

Hey! :)
I have used runeloader/osbuddy to play legit for multiple hours and never had a problem, i think you got banned because they catch your bot patrons
When you get unbaned you could do diferent activities by hand. Do a few quests, random skills, stay off for a couple of days, then you can start boting again, less than 4H with breaks

Good luck with your adventure!

+200qp with 1 def pure so I'm basically questless at this point.  I'm just going to need to be really careful and probably only bot 2-3 hrs a day in addition to my normal play time.

I have a feeling the combat botting wasn't what did me in but rather the skilling.  I still need to train my mage from 72-85 (preferably with hp xp) and I really don't want to do that by hand so I will need to slowly level that a couple hours a day. 

2 hours ago, botting123 said:

+200qp with 1 def pure so I'm basically questless at this point.  I'm just going to need to be really careful and probably only bot 2-3 hrs a day in addition to my normal play time.

I have a feeling the combat botting wasn't what did me in but rather the skilling.  I still need to train my mage from 72-85 (preferably with hp xp) and I really don't want to do that by hand so I will need to slowly level that a couple hours a day. 

yeah, also if you plan to bot those 2-3H a day you may include some hand made training in between, like  1-2H bot / 1-2H hand / 1-2H bot again, and add some pauses to it, also don't bot the same skill all the time.

you could train mage by splashing several hours, that's something common with an autoclick

4 hours ago, suicideplays said:

yeah, also if you plan to bot those 2-3H a day you may include some hand made training in between, like  1-2H bot / 1-2H hand / 1-2H bot again, and add some pauses to it, also don't bot the same skill all the time.

you could train mage by splashing several hours, that's something common with an autoclick

No hp exp while splashing but maybe if I get desperado.  And I thought splashing was afkable for like 6 hours at time you just autocast your spell attack once with auto retaliate on and let yourself cast indefinitely? Well obviously you might get kicked off eventually due to a random event or being logged in too long.

48 minutes ago, botting123 said:

No hp exp while splashing but maybe if I get desperado.  And I thought splashing was afkable for like 6 hours at time you just autocast your spell attack once with auto retaliate on and let yourself cast indefinitely? Well obviously you might get kicked off eventually due to a random event or being logged in too long.

Maybe in the past, now it will stop attacking after 20 min of no activity, so you'll need to click some where or whatever that interact with the interface/game