Tips or help or something idk whats going on.

killaaaa

So I've tried every "good" bot. With many different scripts even private. And I still get banned between 4hours and 3 days If im lucky. I dont even make my bond back most of the time. If it would last 10 days it would be worth. But im lossing more then im gaining. I use private proxys and bot like 4-5 hours in a 24 hour window to see if that helps. But it dosnt. Is there any tips I can get to not get banned so fast?

6 minutes ago, Decode said:

If you're botting on a freshly made account, stop. That should help you out.

This. Honestly, you're better off botting a much older account than a more recent one. I decided to bot an account I originally created 15 years ago without any issues, but I've had all sorts of issues with accounts that were more "fresh." Also, I think it has a lot to do with WHAT is being botted exactly. I feel like certain things are watched more closely than others. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just a update on how its gone this week. Got a username account for 1m off of site and slowly started botting on it. Did a ton of questing and its been running 6 on 9 off I plan on getting more accounts for orbing with this setup Sp anyone getting banned using fresh accounts get username accounts and stealth quester. Seems to have done the trick for me. :)