Customer Possibly Auto Alching

Luna

Disputed member: @HauntingEchoes

Thread Link: no thread

Explanation: Customer is paying me for a 1-60 hunter service, claims the account has never touched a bot and made it clear he doesn't want me to bot. He asked me this morning what time I wanted on the account, I replied about 30 mins later asking if I could get on since when I tried to log in it said he was on. He hadn't replied for over an hour so I tried logging in again and the account was standing outside his house portal with a bunch of alchs so I'm guessing he was auto alching in his house. 

Evidence: removed

I don't have any problem with him auto alching since it is his account after all, I just feel like if this guy gets his account banned hes going to blame it on me since he clearly stated that he didn't want me to bot and that he would not be botting the account.

ummm at this point in time id just like to continue on with someone else, hes knocked out 22/60 agility and was a day late off of starting for a time he set up, really dont know what the concern is or where you get botting from i just wasnt active on skype wasnt expecting you to get on. i paid 7.5m upfront so do the math for the 5,698 xp youve gotten so far off of the price per gp scaleing you gave me and just refund the rest, i dont get why posts was made crying before you discussed this personally this forum is for resolutions for conflicts so i dont get why my names being posted here before you even pm'd me about the situation, and what is this so called evidence i cant even see it, and if its just a screenshot of the accounts alching mats(which is also would like to point out is only 9.6k alchs and the accounts only grown 71(from lvl 1) magic lvls in 3 days which i want to know where you get botted from that aswell meaning these are all assumptions which means you should have just messaged me, im more than honest and fair, ive believe ive even paid you an extra 20m so far just for you to find something new to complain about.

Edited by HauntingEchoes

I feel like im being taken advantage of here to a whole new level can provide skype details for a mod to log in and view my chats ive even given this guy 20m in extra payments for doing solid jobs then last 3-4 days hes been finnicky not being active at times he says logging in a day late or bailing for a night leaving me here exhausted waiting on him so i can pay him and everything else. and can provide any and all chat logs to prove it

and not hes trying to provide to say hes not going to refund me my money, unless a mod on here says so because its a dispute. it should have never even been a dispute he never even tried to talk to me about it. he just sent me a log, he skipped all standards and procedures to this i would have let him stop the job if he felt unsafe buts hes not keep my money that he hasnt earned when ive paid him over 20m in extras already out of being a nice guy. a mod can message me for my skype details. i feel like im being conned off of an assumption here. like ever here houses have teleports and are actively used for teleporting. thats like me saying to anyone else in rs hey you have rune essence and 1k natures runes so your botting runecrafting.

35 minutes ago, HauntingEchoes said:

ummm at this point in time id just like to continue on with someone else, hes knocked out 22/60 agility and was a day late off of starting for a time he set up, really dont know what the concern is or where you get botting from i just wasnt active on skype wasnt expecting you to get on. i paid 7.5m upfront so do the math for the 5,698 xp youve gotten so far off of the price per gp scaleing you gave me and just refund the rest, i dont get why posts was made crying before you discussed this personally this forum is for resolutions for conflicts so i dont get why my names being posted here before you even pm'd me about the situation, and what is this so called evidence i cant even see it, and if its just a screenshot of the accounts alching mats(which is also would like to point out is only 9.6k alchs and the accounts only grown 71(from lvl 1) magic lvls in 3 days which i want to know where you get botted from that aswell meaning these are all assumptions which means you should have just messaged me, im more than honest and fair, ive believe ive even paid you an extra 20m so far just for you to find something new to complain about.

no you paid half of the service which was 7,034,520 

its grown from 1 to 71 in 2 days actually and you were not replying for over an hour while the account was online alching in your house? seems legit :???:

5698 x 80 gp/exp (my 1-30 rate) = 455.8k, 7m - 455.8k = 6,578,680 to be refunded

10 minutes ago, HauntingEchoes said:

I feel like im being taken advantage of here to a whole new level can provide skype details for a mod to log in and view my chats ive even given this guy 20m in extra payments for doing solid jobs then last 3-4 days hes been finnicky not being active at times he says logging in a day late or bailing for a night leaving me here exhausted waiting on him so i can pay him and everything else. and can provide any and all chat logs to prove it

and not hes trying to provide to say hes not going to refund me my money, unless a mod on here says so because its a dispute. it should have never even been a dispute he never even tried to talk to me about it. he just sent me a log, he skipped all standards and procedures to this i would have let him stop the job if he felt unsafe buts hes not keep my money that he hasnt earned when ive paid him over 20m in extras already out of being a nice guy. a mod can message me for my skype details. i feel like im being conned off of an assumption here. like ever here houses have teleports and are actively used for teleporting. thats like me saying to anyone else in rs hey you have rune essence and 1k natures runes so your botting runecrafting.

I didn't just "call it off" because what you were doing is sketchy as fuck to me. You kept specifying not to bot and how the account hadn't been botted on yet you were auto alching in your house while not replying? and now you're just lying. You paid me exactly 10m extra, 5m for each skill. And why would you have paid extra if I didn't finish in the time you specified? oh wait I did... so how can you complain that I finished when you wanted me to.

https://imgur.com/a/4evEA

I clearly said I wouldn't play much last night... I did 1-22 which took me like 2 hours since the lower levels take forever and especially doing 1-9 without the museum.

8 minutes ago, Luna said:

no you paid half of the service which was 7,034,520 

its grown from 1 to 71 in 2 days actually and you were not replying for over an hour while the account was online alching in your house? seems legit :???:

5698 x 80 gp/exp (my 1-30 rate) = 455.8k, 7m - 455.8k = 6,578,680 to be refunded

As we have no actual evidence that the user was botting during the service, we cannot go based off assumptions.

For the refund calculations I will be using the gp/xp for the entire intended service and not your higher 1-30 rate - my calculations put you at doing 286,824 gp worth of the service - meaning the appropriate refund would be 6,747,696 gp. @Luna please work with the user to refund this amount over Skype and both of you post here when it is complete.

@HauntingEchoes it seems clear from the Skype screenshot that Luna informed you they would not be able to start until the next day, so this is not a valid point in the dispute.

• Night locked this topic