Free 99s 100% afk,no bot required

jesenican

2 hours ago, Ayylmao420 said:

I've already known this method for a year now and i've reached 99 fletching on 20+ accounts, i played manually for 6 hours, recorded it and played the same script on every account. If you want to run this on multiple accounts at once all you need to do is run multiple virtual machines.

Love how people jump into conclusion without trying it out first themselves.

can i have the recording for the fletching thing please?

On 13.10.2017 at 3:03 AM, Leisure said:

so is this good to use or no?

Depends on the situation, I pref mouse and keyboard recorder cuz diff paths etc + on the ofc client, I didn't use mouse and keyboard recorder for rs for couple years now no ban tho and got couple 99s of it.

On 10/12/2017 at 6:03 PM, Leisure said:

so is this good to use or no?

Do some good recordings and it's better than botting for certain skills. Seems like the client is detected very easily nowadays, but this obviously cant be detected the same way. Works great for runecrafting, fletching, smithing, mining, crafting, thieving, cooking, and herblore. Most have a repeat limit, so I record for an hour or so, then let it run for 3 or 4 hours. Had a few accounts botting 2 hours a day get banned, still no bans with this. 

On 10/12/2017 at 8:57 AM, Theminis said:

Doubt it's safer, it's ussually left on for longer (obviously) and the movement is REALLY repetitive (also obviously), apart from some bots that do complicated stuff and click around and have anti-ban measures. But then again, if you successfully did this, I might be wrong. Who knows.

Never been banned once for using mouse recorders and I've used them for years. I have been banned many times for using bot clients (some of which are even just for logging into the game with them (only on RS3)).