Dispute against IRoll

Runnwith

Disputed Member: @iroll

Thread link : 

Explanation: He reached out to me if I had gold to sell to him again. Repeat customer, so I sold him 10m OSGP for 10 USD PP. Went first, because he had said he had already sent the payment. Never received payment from him. PM'd him on OSbot and through Skype.

Evidence : [Evidence Hidden]

Disputed member.

Edited by Runnwith

HE NEBER LET ME KNOW FIRST BEFORE making this dumb dispute... Now i look bad........  Are you going to take this dispute off my account now? 

This was all  just one big misundertanding... He never reached out to me saying hey the 10 dollars never went through and I come into osbot and have a - dispute?? I've been here since 2014 I have no reason to scam

2 minutes ago, iroll said:

HE NEBER LET ME KNOW FIRST BEFORE making this dumb dispute... Now i look bad........  Are you going to take this dispute off my account now? 

This was all  just one big misundertanding... He never reached out to me saying hey the 10 dollars never went through and I come into osbot and have a - dispute?? I've been here since 2014 I have no reason to scam

He did send you a Skype message a few minutes later saying he had not received the money; PayPal transactions usually shop up instantly.

@Runnwith can you confirm that you've been paid?

• Night locked this topic