Evolving Woodcutter | 1 - 60 Auto | Banking

luminlumin

I have gotten around to updating this, actually fully rewriting it to follow tasks.

It's exactly the same thing as it was before, except it's much better, and is kind of easier to read if looking at source.

It will chop trees before 15, then chop oaks until 30, switch to Willows until 60, and then cut Yews. 

It requires you to have a bronze axe, a mithril axe, an adamant axe, a rune axe, and a dragon axe in your inventory. (Feel free to change it to your liking or use it as I have it)

Made a new account to re-create this ~2 hours ago:

KvIjXTs.png

Source Code:

https://github.com/grspiv/SimpleWoodcut

Download:

https://nofile.io/f/6wMub6zjqzF/EvolvingWoodcutterv5.jar

Enjoy!

v0.5

Added just made it easier for me to read the code by adding old methods to new class

Edited by luminlumin
update

51 minutes ago, luminlumin said:

Hi, thank you. I also just updated it to detect axes a few minutes after your post, so if you ever get to it, try the newer version.

Let me know if you run into any problems and I will try to fix them.

You should really look into enum's for trees and axes (: 

Also get rid of these 

sleep(random(700, 800));

and use your conditional sleeps, (i suggest looking into the snippet section and use @Explv's one, so useful

However congratz on your script !

6 minutes ago, whipz said:

You should really look into enum's for trees and axes (: 

Also get rid of these 

sleep(random(700, 800));

and use your conditional sleeps, (i suggest looking into the snippet section and use @Explv's one, so useful

However congratz on your script !

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it. I haven't learned about enum's just yet, but I do plan to use them as I have read around the sections that it's probably best to use. 

I will also look into using the conditional sleeps. Thank you for giving me your feedback, I will see what I can do to update it. 

Also, do you mean the sleeps in my withdraw method, and whatever else uses them?

Edited by luminlumin

13 minutes ago, luminlumin said:

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate it. I haven't learned about enum's just yet, but I do plan to use them as I have read around the sections that it's probably best to use. 

I will also look into using the conditional sleeps. Thank you for giving me your feedback, I will see what I can do to update it. 

Also, do you mean the sleeps in my withdraw method, and whatever else uses them?

Replied to your pm with help, hope it works out (:

Alright I added the conditional sleeps. I plan to add states and enums soon when I polish some more stuff up..

Updated source and download link for anyone who wants to try it out.

I'm also currently working on making it above 60 WC as soon as I get level 60, currently 59. So I will also update it with more trees and locations as soon as I am able to.

Edited by luminlumin

• 4 weeks later...

Nice release man! I am going to try it out. Are you intending this script to be run in a specific area, or is it good to start anywhere? Perhaps you could add specifics to the OP if they are required :)...

UPDATE: Managed to level up to 36 with no huge problems. Have you thought about adding support for the Port Sarim deposit box, rather than banking all the way in Draynor.

Also, script appears to prioritize certain oak spawns over others which causes the character to prematurely stop cutting or heading towards a tree in favor of a fresh spawn.

Edited by sh00td00t

On 11/26/2017 at 9:41 AM, sh00td00t said:

Nice release man! I am going to try it out. Are you intending this script to be run in a specific area, or is it good to start anywhere? Perhaps you could add specifics to the OP if they are required :)...

UPDATE: Managed to level up to 36 with no huge problems. Have you thought about adding support for the Port Sarim deposit box, rather than banking all the way in Draynor.

Also, script appears to prioritize certain oak spawns over others which causes the character to prematurely stop cutting or heading towards a tree in favor of a fresh spawn.

You could try to use conditional sleeps in this situation as well. I think maybe a !tree.exists() might work well in this particular situation.