Chase

I just wanted to take the time to mention how well this script works for me! I usually need to replace my moneymaking bot every few days, and this script makes it so hassle free. I use it so regularly I just have to say thanks, it's amazing for what it does.

Also, combining restless ghost and rune mysteries - if it's not too much trouble, it will make the script even better.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

I have been using this script almost every day for about 3 months I would say and it has been working very well up until yesterday where it started to glitch out in Romeo and Juliet quest at the very final cut scene, instead of progressing through the dialog the script clicks somewhere and it exits the instance and repeats. I think this can be fixed by just having the script to progress the dialog using space bar instead of clicking. I dunno, do you mind taking a look @withoutidols ?

Edited by Burundanga
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Burundanga said:

I have been using this script almost every day for about 3 months I would say and it has been working very well up until yesterday where it started to glitch out in Romeo and Juliet quest at the very final cut scene, instead of progressing through the dialog the script clicks somewhere and it exits the instance and repeats. I think this can be fixed by just having the script to progress the dialog using space bar instead of clicking. I dunno, do you mind taking a look @withoutidols ?

To be more clear on what this guy said. The bot is trying to click romeo because it doesnt realize that it is in the cutscene. So when it clicks him it ends the cutscene.

I just started using this today but maybe your bot always did this and jagex took notice 0.0

So you were the one with like 60 broken bots surrounding romeo yesterday lmfao. 

I walked around f2p for the first time yesterday and once i got to varrock there were just MASSES of bots stuck talking to romeo lmfao

Edited by thedevilhacker

On 5/16/2018 at 12:46 PM, thedevilhacker said:

To be more clear on what this guy said. The bot is trying to click romeo because it doesnt realize that it is in the cutscene. So when it clicks him it ends the cutscene.

I just started using this today but maybe your bot always did this and jagex took notice 0.0

So you were the one with like 60 broken bots surrounding romeo yesterday lmfao. 

I walked around f2p for the first time yesterday and once i got to varrock there were just MASSES of bots stuck talking to romeo lmfao

yes, I think Jagex did make a change in the Cutscene. It seems now whenever you click somewhere to move, you exit the instance. I have been getting the same issue at the cutscene where you hand over Juliet the cadava potion. I think it could be fixed by having the script progressing the dialogs using spacebar

Edited by Burundanga

2 hours ago, Burundanga said:

yes, I think Jagex did make a change in the Cutscene. It seems now whenever you click somewhere to move, you exit the instance. I have been getting the same issue at the cutscene where you hand over Juliet the cadava potion. I think it could be fixed by having the script progressing the dialogs using spacebar

He would have to write his own method for that which isnt necessarily a better option. osbots api comes with a dialogue handler but in my opinion its pretty slow. A private script i have we tried to use a different method than the API's method and there became an internet issue where it would think it was further into the dialogue than it actually was because of the time it took to load the next dialogue vs how fast the bot was thinking it went through it.

Could be explained better, im not a dev yet and had it explained to me and im going off memory.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/1/2018 at 6:47 AM, Zoruda said:

Bump. Can confirm. Romeo bug is still there.

Edit: looks like sometimes its able to bypass it. Forgot one of my bots was running it and he ended up logging out outside GE so I guess it works sometimes?

yes it works sometimes, about 70% of my bots running this manages to complete without bumping into the romeo glitch

Edited by Burundanga