Chase

Coffin is fine since that door fix I didn't clarify apologies (think it was just the doors and walking stuck thing again), only issue now is the mugger deaths sometimes  which I'm not sure would be too easy to solve, maybe find a point you can take him too a bit far away from the room, then activate run to in room and close door? but idk if thats a good fix or not. Maybe run to a safespot, hop worlds?

But as I said before, the updates you do to this script are great and quick and I love it, much appreciated mate.

Edited by prompt

3 hours ago, prompt said:

Coffin is fine since that door fix I didn't clarify apologies (think it was just the doors and walking stuck thing again), only issue now is the mugger deaths sometimes  which I'm not sure would be too easy to solve, maybe find a point you can take him too a bit far away from the room, then activate run to in room and close door? but idk if thats a good fix or not. Maybe run to a safespot, hop worlds?

But as I said before, the updates you do to this script are great and quick and I love it, much appreciated mate.

Yea the idea is run to the bank and hop worlds, I'll add when I add the randomized questing.

Should be able to do today, been working on a private script lately which has been consuming some of my time. Found a 600k per hour method :) so gonna try to get like a 4 instance bot farm up at sometime. Might make a progress thread so keep a look out for that!

11 hours ago, Curtis20112 said:

Works great, Thank you very much

Happy to help :)

• Like 1

Also maybe add a few different logout points instead of just the GE Area, maybe a few spots in varrock

Edit - It also dies by them varrock wizards very occasionally depending on where its started from, maybe a little helper would be that if the shrimp / bread you start with  in in inventory then eat to survive, same with to reduce mugger deaths maybe,

Edited by prompt
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm willing to tip you 3m if you can add so that when script starts and one is not in lumbridge it will home teleport, and when in lumby if inventory has value over 10k it will first go upstairs to lumbridge bank and deposit everything before starting the 7qp run, please and thank you. PM me what location and world u want to meet up, I will give u the money right now. @withoutidols

Edited by Burundanga

9 hours ago, Burundanga said:

I'm willing to tip you 3m if you can add so that when script starts and one is not in lumbridge it will home teleport, and when in lumby if inventory has value over 10k it will first go upstairs to lumbridge bank and deposit everything before starting the 7qp run, please and thank you. PM me what location and world u want to meet up, I will give u the money right now. @withoutidols

I'll add whatever you deem necessary to do this, plus add some different walking paths, bit more randomisation maybe some 2-3 second afk human like idles randomly etc, along with a little bitch of quest order randomisation, oh and the mugger issues. Understand this is a free script, but I'll contribute as it currently is very smooth and quick but I feel that might be adding to the pattern detections or whatever mythical creature decides ban rates. 

Cheers and by all means ignore this entirely if you like as it's a free script which is working me wonders as is, just some possible improvements I'd add. Could easily be a paid script with a few more flawless features.

Edited by prompt

17 hours ago, Burundanga said:

I appreciate the offer, but unfortunately I have a tough week of school ahead of me.

8 hours ago, prompt said:

I'll add whatever you deem necessary to do this, plus add some different walking paths, bit more randomisation maybe some 2-3 second afk human like idles randomly etc, along with a little bitch of quest order randomisation, oh and the mugger issues. Understand this is a free script, but I'll contribute as it currently is very smooth and quick but I feel that might be adding to the pattern detections or whatever mythical creature decides ban rates. 

Cheers and by all means ignore this entirely if you like as it's a free script which is working me wonders as is, just some possible improvements I'd add. Could easily be a paid script with a few more flawless features.

I apologize on going stale on these changes. 

It can be discouraging, I have received a lot of positive community feedback but have not received a reply for my SDN request for over 2 months. 

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, withoutidols said:

I appreciate the offer, but unfortunately I have a tough week of school ahead of me.

I understand, do what u gotta do and let us know when you have the time to fiddle with scripts, I might afford to pay more for the requested features next week

Edited by Burundanga

On 25/02/2018 at 6:03 PM, withoutidols said:

I apologize on going stale on these changes. 

It can be discouraging, I have received a lot of positive community feedback but have not received a reply for my SDN request for over 2 months. 

Life is life, that takes priority. I should be learning how to do this myself really. I've read your source code but mind boggled me. As I said, script is fine as is for f2p farming, you just cant really run it and have acc's sit there, they'll be banned in 2-3 days at best I've found, i'll leave it at that

Cheers again mate and still banging efficient script.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...